Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Ashma View Post
    While i was surfing other skin care forums i heard a lot about Asprin Mask.People say its best acne treatment so far and also reduces marks and clears your face.

Have you tried this home remedy? Did you experience any miracles with this Asprin Mask.
    Though I have not tried this home remedy yet, but the basic preparation is crushing 3-5 aspirin tablets in distilled water. salicylic acid is more effective for oily skin because it’s lipid soluble; it can penetrate the oil in pores and dissolve the dead skin cells stuck inside. That may be the cause people call it miracle. What’s more, salicylic acid may be less irritating than AHA because it appears to have some of aspirin’s anti-inflammatory properties.

I use a green clay mask every day - maybe I'll crush up some aspirin and give this a whirl - see if it helps a couple of stubborn black heads. Will let you know if it does anything.

hey StephanieT let us know after u use it..

Hi! This morning I crushed up the aspirin and mixed it with my green clay mask (Burts bees). I like it. My skin feels smoother and seems less red than usual - I'm going to continue using the aspirin as I don't think it could hurt and might help!

it did dry up my acne

Banned
    **** Male

NATURAL TREATMENT

Fruit is one of the best acne treatments. Choose mango, pawpaw, grapefruit or a fruit that has lots of acid. You can apply the fruit directly to your skin or you can use it to make a mask by mashing it into a pulp. You can add oatmeal or egg yolk if you want. Apply it to the skin as a mask and leave for fifteen minutes

i saw many good reviews about it. still waiting for more reviews here ..i'm planning to try it out.

I still use the crushed up aspirin in my burts bees french clay mask and since it is powdered, I use lemon juice to mix it up with - been usuing this for months now (the aspirin only a week or two) but I use this mask daily. It is most definitely one of my main treatments for oily skin and acne and it works wonderfully. I tried a different clay mask recently and don't like it nearly as much as the burt's bees one. Another great thing I use is open up alpha lipoic acid capsules or crush up tablets and put that in the mask. ALA is great either taking it orally or applying it directly to the skin.

hi i used it too and i feel like my skin is soft and spots have gone .but 2-3 days back i heard that it has many side effects. Do anyone one know if it has some severe side effects ,i used it 4-5 times but till now i have no side effects.

Hey StephanieT how is it going with you.
    I love My Skin

**Adina** Female

I know that this is a very old topic, but the information is still relevant for those that suffer of acne.

So, waiting for your experiences with acne and aspirin mask.
    I got rid of acne a lot of years ago, but I'm still using sometimes acne mask to to clean my skin of impurities.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12