Default Banana For Skin Care

do you know, that banana is not only taste good, in some countries banana even use as cosmetics for face with dry skin, it's good to remove stain.
    How it's done :
    - Mixed 50cc white yoghurt with 2 spoons of honey and one banana
    - use a spoon of water if necessary.
    after it all ready, use it as masker to cover your face and neck, leave it be for at least 10 minutes. Clean it all with cold water.
    If it's done one every week, it will remove all stain in the face.

cheers

Thanks for posting this, I guess you learn something new every day! Before I joined this forum, I never thought about using products from home on your face but so many people do!

Quote Originally Posted by lil_sasha View Post
    Thanks for posting this, I guess you learn something new every day! Before I joined this forum, I never thought about using products from home on your face but so many people do!
    the more we read and listen, the more we learn, that what's my teacher used to say.

Quote Originally Posted by rasyid View Post
    do you know, that banana is not only taste good, in some countries banana even use as cosmetics for face with dry skin, it's good to remove stain.
    How it's done :
    - Mixed 50cc white yoghurt with 2 spoons of honey and one banana
    - use a spoon of water if necessary.
    after it all ready, use it as masker to cover your face and neck, leave it be for at least 10 minutes. Clean it all with cold water.
    If it's done one every week, it will remove all stain in the face.

cheers
    Thanks for the recipe Rasyid. But tell me something.. Is it to be done all 7 days a week? And how many weeks?

Also, will this be suitable for people with oily skin? I'm afraid all that banana and honey will add on to the oiliness on my face.

Nice tip.

In AFRICA THE LADIES USE cashew nut oil on theier skin to lighten it up. There beauty is seen as being pale/ lighter.

Its funny how here we try our best to get tanned up because we are pasty white and in Africa they ar striving to be whiter

Yes. Banana's are used for many different things in many different places. It is very popular for skin treatment in some places.

my boyf reckons you can smoke banana skins and it gets you buzzing. anyone tried this. Not that I condone smoking of any kind and don't want to try bt i just want to settle a debate here

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful