Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

**** Female

Red face wash your face gently!

one of the biggest reasons why ppl get wrinkles is becuase they tend to damage their skin while they wash their face!

for oily skin...
    gently massage your face with non-oil cleansing gel and then use bar soap or creamy soap to wash your face. organic soap is good IF you are trying to prevent from getting wrinkles but if you already have wrinkles then try a soap with active ingreedits like coenzyme Q10!

for dry skin...
    use oil-base cleanser and then wash your face with creamy soap or foam.

Make sure you do NOT wash/scrub your face too hard!!

my super dry and wrinkly face got beter after i stard washing my face better=gentle. i personally like shu uemura's oil cleansing for anti-aging

**Anne Wilson** Female

Wrinkle-Fighting Foods
    =======================
    Foods that are high in antioxidants help counteract a decrease in collagen, elasticity and firmness in aging skin.

Tomatoes are an excellent wrinkle prevention food because they contain lycopene, a substance that also decreases the risk of developing cancer. Red peppers have loads of Vitamin A and Vitamin E, as well as bioflavonoids, which moisturize and heal the skin. Beets and carrots (and other red and dark orange vegetables) are also great foods to consume if you want to prevent wrinkles.

Also rich in antioxidants, kale also contains iron that helps bring oxygen to the skin and vitamin A that wards off premature aging. Blueberries are another excellent source of antioxidants.

Salmon contains a high amount of omega-3 fatty acids that reduces inflammation and lubricates the skin.

It's also important not to smoke and to drink four to six glasses of water a day in order to keep your skin looking young and wrinkle free.

Yes tomatoes are great for the skin. Tomatoe paste/sauce is much better than plain tomatoes. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7370759.stm

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovebeautiful View Post
    Enought sleep is also very important.
    Yes, it is and if you are stress-free it is even better.

Quote Originally Posted by Valence View Post
    one of the biggest reasons why ppl get wrinkles is becuase they tend to damage their skin while they wash their face!

for oily skin...
    gently massage your face with non-oil cleansing gel and then use bar soap or creamy soap to wash your face. organic soap is good IF you are trying to prevent from getting wrinkles but if you already have wrinkles then try a soap with active ingreedits like coenzyme Q10!

for dry skin...

my super dry and wrinkly face got beter after i stard washing my face better=gentle. i personally like shu uemura's oil cleansing for anti-aging
    Nice share thanks valence

**** Female

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Nails View Post
    Nice share thanks valence
    Rusty Nails, you are very welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Valence View Post

for oily skin...

for dry skin...

hi valence!
    thank you for the great post. i have been using a bar soap and cleanser with coenzyme Q10, 24K gold and platinum. i am wasing my face very GENTLE now and my skin looks better than ever! the soap with co-Q10 moisturizes my skin well and controlls oilyness/dryness! my t-zone is no longer oily but my cheeks are no longer dry. its awesome! thanks again.

i LOVE shu uemura's oil cleanser too!! the ORIGINAL (light yellow one) is great for my oily & sensitive skin!

Say goodbye to wrinkles and other signs of skin aging with products containing natural ingredients such as vitamin A, E and C. These components are mild and safe for the skin, even those that are sun damaged. Products with natural, essential oils from plants also boost the skin’s hydration, improving aged skin and preventing further damage. For more information on natural anti-aging treatment, read on <a href="http://ezinearticles.com/?Top-Natural-Facial-Anti-Aging-Ingredients&id=2523618/">here</a>.

**Cher** Female

Quote Originally Posted by anne123 View Post
    Wrinkle-Fighting Foods
    =======================
    Foods that are high in antioxidants help counteract a decrease in collagen, elasticity and firmness in aging skin.

Tomatoes are an excellent wrinkle prevention food because they contain lycopene, a substance that also decreases the risk of developing cancer. Red peppers have loads of Vitamin A and Vitamin E, as well as bioflavonoids, which moisturize and heal the skin. Beets and carrots (and other red and dark orange vegetables) are also great foods to consume if you want to prevent wrinkles.

Also rich in antioxidants, kale also contains iron that helps bring oxygen to the skin and vitamin A that wards off premature aging. Blueberries are another excellent source of antioxidants.

It's also important not to smoke and to drink four to six glasses of water a day in order to keep your skin looking young and wrinkle free.
    Wow Anne - thank you! I needed a reminder about which foods help to keep the skin young! I think I'm lacking the vital antioxidants right now...not good! I need to add some more veggies and fruit to my diet! That's scary
    Salmon contains a high amount of omega-3 fatty acids that reduces inflammation and lubricates the skin.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast