Default Planning for nose surgery

I am planning to have nose surgery cause my nose is too long and crooked. before i proceed i just wanted to know will i have any breathing problems or anything painful? How much does nose surgery usually cost around?? thanks

I think it costs around 2000 for something straight forward. your P surgeon will be able to advise you on breathing issues . I would guess it depends on your situation. I would say get 2 opinions

My sister had a nose operation about two years ago. I don't remember what she paid for it, but i know that a week after surgery you won't have any breathing problems at all.

**Ashma Sherchan** Female

looks like you are an indian so in india its rather cheaper then outside,for exact details you can better contact some dermatologist or cosmetic surgeon there.

**Bry** Male

I used to work on a Head & Neck Surgical Unit & we had many rhinoplasties in.. after surgery you will have a splint over your nose & also you may have packs in each nostril, but it will depend on the surgeon if he uses these or not, & also how long they have them in for.. Most people who have the surgery say they find it tricky to breathe post operatively but it clears once the swelling goes down.. some say they found it easier to breather after it. I think it al depends on the person having it done & also what procedure is performed x

Banned
    **Caroilne** Female

If you want to under go nose surgery rhinoplasty would be best option for you as results of rhinoplasty surgery are permanent if you wish to know more about the surgery procedure and cost and also for free consultation you could approach Dubai Cosmetic Surgery because they are offering best rhinoplasty treatment at reasonable rates and also have experienced surgeons .

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful