Default Help with facial redening

Hey, I have a pigmentation problem on my face.
    Its redder than the rest of my body... anyone know of what is causing this?
    Or how i can prevent it?

http://img27.imageshack.us/my.php?image=skinvuz.jpg

**Ashma Sherchan** Female

You don't have much though.. It might be due to excessive sun exposure.. so always use sunscreen when going out on sun. Boys also must put on sunscreen when going out. in the sun.

Hey thanks...
    I agree, but having said that... Its not bin particularly sunny over here in the UK, as the sunny seasons are just starting to come.
    Would you suggest applying suncream on sunny days even if the temperature isnt hot?
    Also, it seems to be more my chin that any other area of my face... I dont really know why... but it makes my neck seem really white in comparason.

**Ashma Sherchan** Female

you can apply sunscreen through out the year.. there is no rule that you only apply during sunny days.. The American Academy of Dermatology recommends the use of sunscreen through out the year.

Ok Thanks Ashma,
    Now shall i apply sunscrean on my face for a while so my neck gets to the same level of redness?

Or will applying sun screen evenly to my neck and face... even out the colour of my skin over time?

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

your face doesn't look severe pigmentation. yea avoid excessive sun exposure and apply sunscreen creams. If you want to fade it then you can use some creams containing Hydroquinone during nights. Hydroquinone Night Cream is very effective and is approved by the FDA. Many famous brands are available in the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepak View Post
    Hydroquinone Night Cream is very effective and is approved by the FDA. Many famous brands are available in the market.[/FONT]
    I will buy some tomorrow, but is there any specific products you would suggest i look at?

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
    I will buy some tomorrow, but is there any specific products you would suggest i look at?
    well there are many famous brands selling it like say...

Aclaro, Aclaro PD, Alera, Alphaquin HP, Alustra, Claripel, Eldopaque, Eldopaque Forte, Eldoquin, Eldoquin Forte, EpiQuin Micro, Esoterica, Esoterica with Sunscreen, Glyquin, Glyquin-XM, Hydroquinone and Sunscreen, Lustra, Lustra-AF, Lustra-Ultra, Melpaque HP, Melquin HP, Melquin-3, Nuquin HP, Solaquin, Solaquin Forte, Melanex, Melanol, Viquin Forte, Esoterica Sensitive Skin, Nava-SC, Remergent HQ

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful