Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

I love Mario Badescu products. They are inexpensive and have so many to choose from. They also do free samples. I love their cucumber and Orange Masks since my skin is oily. Their Glycolic Face Cleanser is amazing too. Other brands I use- when I can afford them- Estee Lauder, Lancome and Dr Gross Beta pads.

My favorite would be products by iS Clinical. Love the Youth Complex and the Powder Sunscreen as well

**** Female

I started to use this small independant organic & vegan skin care line called punkmedics

I use Nivea facial wash for my face, Lander lotion cocoa butter for my entire body, Estee Lauder lipstick for my lips and VMV foundation for my face. I also use San San make-up for my eyebrows.

my favourites products are from Garnier but now a days i am using synergyskincare products,it has very good results, .

Recently i have tried Beeswax Lip Balm. made with natural ingredients. I can actually feel my lips healing up after I put it on. I love Burtís Bees! It works great and smells great! Itís convenient because you can find it at most local stores, including Wall-Mart and Target. Itís inexpensive for the product you receive, so Iíd definitely recommend it to everyone!

I use anything by Artistry and I don't allow my friend to buy anything else. yes it is a little pricey but like my mother always says "you buy cheap, you get cheap". These are the only products I've ever used that Actually Work.

**Brenda** Female

Adrieene, i am counting out pennies to pay bills. aveeno isn't expensive in most peoples budget but i am one of the few hit by money problems.

i prefer the lemon grass soap bar made and manufactured here in the Philippines... it lessens the oiliness of my face, the appearance of my pimple are starting to become less visible, and it sure is good for my skin coz all of its ingredients were made out of organic materials. no preservatives or any chemicals added... this soap is normally sold to organic market on the city hall of Makati City, Philippines... I don't know if they have started to post and make it available over the internet yet... but i think it will be advisable for them to do so...

**** Female

clinique toner & "moisturizer surge"
    shuemura essence
    shuemura mist
    sisley night cream
    shiseido eye cream
    benefit primer
    the body shop body lotion & hand soap
    lush hair mask
    for cosmetics, I love Bare essentuals lip gloss, DuWop eye shadow, MAC foundation & liquid eye liner, Chanel cheek blush, Bobbie Brown eye shadow.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast