Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Best whitening cream

Helllo all!!

i was just wondering what is the most effective whitening cream???

yes???

Well I personally don't use any but I get whiter from using lotion (dove) and staying home over the summer avoiding the sun and in a couple of months all that tan is gonna be gone.

**** Female

hi muskaan, you want the whitening cream for the face or body? what's your condition now and have you tried anything for it?

the color we have is based on what pigment our body produces, some have lighter pigments, some have darker.

most products only bleach on the surface but cannot deal with what's under the skin. you have to look for a product that will address the melanin production inside what is called the melanocytes.

hope this helps.

I think using whitening creams is risky...

Quote Originally Posted by The3rdNipple View Post
    Well I personally don't use any but I get whiter from using lotion (dove) and staying home over the summer avoiding the sun and in a couple of months all that tan is gonna be gone.
    I am also agree with you. Dove is the best.

**clara kim** Female

jst use sunscreen and stay out of the sun for awhile you will get lighter!

Sunscreen won't lighten you, it will help protect your skin so the pigment doesn't darken. If you protect your skin, it should eventually get back to your natural color. If you want to be lighter, just consistently protect your skin every day before sun exposure.

**stellamandy96** Female

It would be better if you use some natural tips to lighten your face and one of the best sources is honey. Raw honey is more than just a natural sweetener. It has a variety of uses in your beauty regimen and for medicinal purposes. Raw honey, which is not pasteurized or refined, can be especially useful because of its nutritional properties. Although you may have heard about the benefits of raw honey, you might be surprised at some of the creative ways it can be used:

a.) Massage a teaspoon of raw honey into your face and let it sit for 10-30 minutes before rinsing with cool water. This simple honey mask can smooth your skin, fight wrinkles, improve skin tone, reduce redness, and help with blemishes.

b.) An excellent face-pack can be prepared using 1 tbsp each of honey, lime juice, milk powder and ˝ tbsp of almond oil. Daily application of this paste for 15 to 20 minutes helps to reverse the effects of tanning and improve the over-all tone and texture of the skin.

It is important to remember that the techniques used to lighten the skin do not have results overnight and must become a part of your daily skin care routine in order to have best and long-lasting results.

I hope it would be useful to you.
    Good Luck!!!

**stellamandy96** Female

I use only natural products for my skin care and drawing on these age-old traditions and customs, Volcanic Earth offers a unique range of organic skin care products from natural acne treatments and virgin coconut oil skin care to volcanic body scrubs, volcanic pumice exfoliants, moisturizers, sensual Frangipani and Vanilla delights, silky coconut soaps to the ever-amazing Tamanu Oil or Oil of Tamanu range of products and the wonderful Ngali Oil or Sweet Almond Oil (also spelt Nangai Oil in some countries).

**stellamandy96** Female

For healthy and glowing whitening skin it is better to use “Argan Oil” products. It helps to restore softness and for radiant, healthy-looking skin enriched with antioxidants and essential fatty acids to help to hydrate and reinforce skin’s defenses against free-radical damage and helps to improve texture and tone. The lightweight, readily-absorbed lotion improves skin texture and resilience, providing a radiant, healthy-looking skin.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast