Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

You don't need to exfoliate everyday. If you do, you'll end up aggravating your skin and cause acne and spots to flare up. 2-3 times a week is good enough. Follow up with masque and cream after exfoliating since this is when your skin can absorb best.

Discovering your favorite cosmetics brand can take you years. After experimenting with several niche products from leading companies I finally narrowed down on Sakare for my beauty regimen. To start with I use its gentle facial toner everyday to make my skin look beautiful. Moreover its range of spa products too are a real winner.

I use loofah in pure coconut oil bar. I have good results with my fine wrinkle lines disappearing and my skin went from dry to looking fully moisturized. I even saved a bundle by not buying anymore shampoo, moisturizer, hand and body lotion. And I think it's more economical overall since loofah in coconut oil bar is a little pricey but last a lot longer than soap. Store bought soaps and shampoos, I found out are actually detergents -- and according to my dermatologist may have been contributing to my dry skin and allergies. I use it everyday in my shower and bath.

yes!! you can use it once a day.......

**Rebecca Taylor** Female

In my opinion, you can do exfoliating to your skin once or twice in a week, because excessive scrubbing can damage your skin and pores, so be careful for whatever you wish. Exfoliating is really a very good skincare treatment, but it should be done wisely.

First we have to change the process of using the scrub face wash, Take out a little scrub in your palm, and start applying on a small section of your face like chin or forehead. Move fingers upward- outward in small circular motion. then we will avoid like rashes and all..

**Susie Henderson** Female

Exfoliating every day is really bad for your skin. It'll dry your skin out very quickly.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12