Unhappy Any ideas as to what this rash is??

Hello! This is my first post, and I am hoping that someone out there knows what this might be. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow, but I'm thinking he might send me to the dermatologist so it might be a couple days until I find out for sure. Anyway, it started with the larger spot on my side over one of my stretch marks, (the bottom pic), and then Friday evening I noticed a couple bumps below my bust and then in the AM I had more of them, they are spreading to my back and are on my upper thighs as well. Any clue? They only itch when I think about them or touch them, and are slightly raised, but not smooth, maybe a little scaly? They are not uniform in size as you can see. Thanks for any help!

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

It looks like Pityriasis Rosea but anyway.. dermatologocal consultation is required.

Well if its a Pityriasis Rosea treatment is uaually not necessary as its self-limited condition. sweat and soap or water may cause local irritation and should be avoided. If its itching topical zinc oxide or calamine lotion is helpful. Visit a dermatologist and for the timing if its itching you can take some anti-itch medication like cetrizine hcl or fexofenadine (allegra). If the itching symptoms are severe you can apply OTC 1% hydrocortisone.

You can see here for more details: What is Pityriasis Rosea

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful