Threaded View

**Brenda** Female

one more thing about breast implants. sometimes you lose feeling in your breasts. you might look larger but personally i would rather have feeling in my breasts to make making love more enjoyable. if your guy makes fun of your breasts make fun of his penis. he will shut up really quick. men can make fun of us but heaven help us make fun of them!!!!( i am actually something of a smart arse. i grew up with guys as my best friends) it hurts them to the core when you make comments about their body parts so maybe i wouldn't do that. i just get really tired of men who want the"perfect woman" with a body like barbie dolls. they are only into looks and not into who you are or what you feel. they aren't worth your time.
    Last edited by vencasand; 07-25-2011 at 01:44 PM.

Similar Threads

1. Are there any side effects of liposuction?
    By Beatrix in forum Surgical cosmetic Procedures
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-15-2017, 05:33 AM
  2. Common Side Effects Of Simvastatin.
    By paul parker in forum Health and Fitness Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-20-2011, 06:45 AM
  3. Urticaria caused by medicine side effects
    By rominho in forum Itchy Skin and Skin Rashes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-30-2010, 01:58 PM
  4. Replies: 1