Hybrid View

Default Homeopathic treatment.

Now a days, homeopathic treatment is being the best way to get rid of health problems. This method doesn't require any kind of surgery and the doctors involved in this claim that they treat any kind of problem easily. I am also planning to visit one of the reputed doctor but would like to take your suggestion before.

i don't trust on self healing and all those stuffs.
    I love My Skin

**Brenda** Female

some homeopathic remedies work for the usual stuff like colic earaches, colds, fevers, etc. i don't know if i could trust in homeopathic remedies if i had cancer or something like that.

Yeah Ive looked into Homeopathic treatments and even though its interesting theres still a level of scepticism of how it could help larger illnesses.

This is an interesting thread. I hadn't noticed it before.

I agree with you and I am weary of homeopathic treatments to some degree as well. I also realize that some of our modern medicine comes from those treatments though.

We have a medical doctor in our city who also practises homeopathic remedies. She is very well respected. Personally I haven't seen her but I have heard good reviews.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Well..it depends, to tell the truth, todays practiced homeopathic treatment are not a pure homeopathic in most of the cases, so they may even cause the side effects, so before u plan to go for homeopathic treatment choose the best doctor, and now especially for dermatological diseases, use of homeopathy in combination with modern medicine is increasing and with great success in case of some severe disease like psoriasis and eczema. so we could say they are not bad if used properly especially in combination in a optimal dosage.