Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Whiter Skin

You can try whitening soaps and lotions like "Belo Essentials Whitening Lotion" or "Block and White Papaya Whitening Soap". Or you can take whitening pills like the "Oralight Whitening Pills". Or you can make this homemda recipe to bleach your skin:

1. Spray it on. Find an old spray bottle, and put lemon juice in it. If you want, add some water. Spray it on your skin being careful of cuts and injuries.

2. Rub it on. Rub a lemon rind over your skin. It helps cleanse the skin as well as slowly lightening it over a period of time.

3. Use it to "wash" your face. Splash it onto your face in the morning the same way you'd use water to wash your face.

4. -3 cut lemon into 2 halfs

5. run under water( ~ 3-4 sec)

6. squeeze on cotton ball and apply on face. (wash off after 10-30 min)

@stineo

You made a great post. But I dont want to use any products. I like to be whiter in a natural way, I'm using papaya leaves now! Anyone her have tried it? My friends suggested it! I need some prove so that I can continue using it.

I'm also using papaya leaves but its so hazel for me to find papaya leaves any idea or tips? Same of j.staxcy I don't want to use any cosmetics!!

Banned
    **Katheryn Gumba** Female

I recommend Belo Essentials Product for whitening skin. Belo Essentials meets the highest standards of safety and quality. Your skin is safe and well cared for with our paraben-free, hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested products.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123