Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I lik shopping as well. I used to be a big spending, buying things that catch my fancy even though I don't really need them. I also like buying for other people especially my family, but now I'm trying to watch what I spend my money on. I don't know if this can be considered a hobby, but I enjoy looking at dogs a lot. There's a place near my house that sells dogs, and when I have nothing to do I go over to take pictures and drool over the adorable puppies. I can't hold them or play with them because I'm allergic to dog fur, but I'd love to do it!

I like to shop but only if I can find bargains. I have a strict budget for clothing etc and when you have 4 kids, 3 at home you have to learn how to really make a dollar stretch or you can be out a fortune just for them.

I wish I had the bargain shopping frame of mind. I guess in a way I do as I do shop on the clearance racks but only for me. I spend money on my daughter, sometimes too much money LOL

I have too many hobbies!! surfing internet...swimming maybe!! playing games with my friend and...sleeping!! heheheh..so sweet

Default My latest hobby is making an indoor dog potty with grass

You are going to laugh. But since I went through a horrible last winter with my dog, wet muddy paws everytime she had to go out, I searched online for an indoor potty because the puppy pee pads are expensive and wasteful.

Plus when I am gone all day, I hate coming back to urine on the carpet!

So, I found this site and I have been waiting for my grass to grow.

You get this really cool mulch. Put on the seed, pat it down and just wait. I started seeing growth after 2 days.

This is so much fun.

Now, to get my dog to pee on it. I will wait til she has to go and give her command to "go poty" like I do in the yard. If that doesn't work, I'll bring a few blades of grass from where she goes outside and that ought to do the trick.

I'll let you know.

I think it's become more and more popular to train the dogs to go inside.

Oh yeah, the dogs urine is supposed to feed the grass and eliminate all odors. I'lll let you know about that too.

Anyone else try it?

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

quite interesting hobby you have got,never tried though

My hobbies are reading, spending time with friends and family, shopping (of course haha), photography, digital art, crafts

I have a lot of hobbies, I like very much to meet and play with friends or just to talk.
    Besides, I like almost all kinds of sports: tennis, soccer, basketball and so on.

well i like playing cricket a lot....secondly i like watching hindi movies.....

**Ryan** Male

Playing basketball is my first love in all sports disciplines. I have learned it's basic principles at the age of 6. I also like to play chess, table tennis, volleyball, billiards, and darts. I enjoy surfing the internet, playing my acoustic guitar and designing websites too.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

About DermaTalk

DermaTalk is an Skin Care Advice forum and message board dedicated to people for sharing Skin related issues and experiences with community members and get suggestions from expert.

Quick Links

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information:
verify here.

Stay Connected

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed