Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

kojic works really great on the skin and it can also remove dead skin and i can assure that.

These dark circles may be the result of blood impurities which can not be remove by using external creams and lotions. I suggest you to take something that can help you to get your blood purified....

Hello,

Don't use soap it won't help you to get rid of this spot. You need to clear it from the roots and then only it will disappear. You can use lotion created with aloe vera. It will help you a lot.

try skin lightening creams. without hydroquinone please. yes it's an effective skin whitener but it can cause cancer. so better not use any products with that ingredient. i think some good brands are Garnier, NeuCell, Clinique? just check them out and their ingredients first.

The following essential oils have properties that can help heal dark spots: lavender, neroli, patchouli, mandarin, rose geranium, vetiver, jasmine and helichrysum. Each has regenerative effects that slow down aging of the skin, improve elasticity and moisturize the skin to heal damaged skin cells.

Because essential oils are so powerful, always mix them with a carrier oil or lotion before applying to your skin. Some good carrier oils are almond, apricot kernel, jojoba, primrose and carrot.

Top 3 Natural Cures For Removing Dark Spots, sunscreen lotion a good lifestyle is the key for removing dark spots on your skin. Ointments there are various ointments in the market that promises to diminish these marks but it is always advisable to check the ingredients before purchasing any of these products. Diet you should preferably take a balanced diet for removing skin complications

I have been using yonka skin care products since a long time and have got results, and truly my dark spots have reduced to half.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12