Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Default Great stuff!!

Quote Originally Posted by Megalena1 View Post
    Hi there Puneet. I have tried hydrogen peroxide on psoriasis on my left elbow. It is thankfully the only pace i have it. Hydrogen peroxide is curing it amazingly well, thank goodness. At times, usually when I am stresssed it becomes very itchy. When I itch it it becomes more inflamed and seems to grow. Since I have tried the hydrogen peroxide, and seen truly immediate improvement, I have been very motivated to never itch it, and when I must, I get a wash cloth and put h.p on it and itch away with the h.p cloth. It gets better every time, and is truly almost completely gone, thank goodness. Maybe it will work for you as well, I hope so. I hope anyone with this condition will give it a try, I have seen incredible results in a very short time, and everything else I have tried doesn't compare. Mine is 90% better, I hope healing for you

I have heard psoriasis is due to excess sebum on the skin, and so maybe the drying effect of the peroxide helps balance this.

i have personally cured 7 people now of psoriasis and also eczema. i have learned even more since 1 year ago. all it is really is toxins leaving the body via the skin (the bodies largest organ) which denotes that the bowel, kidney and liver are full of toxins. always caused by too much meat dairy and processed foods and exacerbated by constipation. therefore to heal ALL skin conditions fully cleanse the bowel - a colonic course is the best way. and change diet to a whole food diet. incorporating fruit and vegetable juices - and a raw vegan diet.

hydrogen peroxide helps refresh unhealthy cells. but it is diet that causes these skin dis-eases. so incorporate both to shine with good health. me and my family are proof of this. i can provide more proof and info if anybody needs.

Peace and love to all

James

Banned
    **SF Salt** Male

Hi Puneet, glad to read your post here. Sorry, I don't have an idea regarding on hydrogen peroxide for psoriasis. But one thing I'm sure that is the best cure for psoriasis is using a genuine and certified authentic dead sea salts which helps skin allergies, eczema, psoriasis and other skin problems because it contain a very high percentage of beneficial minerals that can be absorbed through the skin. Hope it helps.

**Brenda Humerick** Female

gee, Jimmyw. you have done what medical research hasn't been able to do as of yet. psoriasis cannot be cured. it can be helped but not cured. I know because I have had it for years. there are a lot of treatments that can be used but nothing can cure it as of this time. Sorry to have burst your bubble, Jimmy.

Quote Originally Posted by grandmaBrenda View Post
    gee, Jimmyw. you have done what medical research hasn't been able to do as of yet. psoriasis cannot be cured. it can be helped but not cured. I know because I have had it for years. there are a lot of treatments that can be used but nothing can cure it as of this time. Sorry to have burst your bubble, Jimmy.

no problem.
    i know how to get rid of it, and you don't. you can either take my advice or not. its up to you. but personally i would want to get rid of it. its horrible to have a dis-ease that is on your mind 24/7.

if you want to be closed minded thats your business, but i feel sorry for you. be aware though, that if you have psoriasis it is wholly your own fault. you have violated the laws of nature and until you correct your ways your body will not forgive you. your body is your humble servant but it can only have as much strength as you give it. the same as your mind. if you feed it junk it will be junk. just the same as your mind. i can recommend some reading to strengthen your body and also your mind.

own your own body by stan malstrom
    http://www.amazon.com/Own-Your-Body-.../dp/0913923230
    is a good place to start. but you have to wake up to the fact that there are true healers in this world, that can heal all dis-ease. they are kept secret from us by the pharmaceutical company's. dr sebi paul nison tim morrow dehuti ma tara etc etc

for example research gersom therapy for cancer 98% sucess rate.

anyway you wont believe me but hopefully someone will.

peace be with you

Great reply!!! These people who say there is no cure or no hope have been brainwashed by the pharma/medical industry. By cure, meaning, I can live an unnatural lifestyle and it will never happen again...you can't cure that.

Things will happen, that's nature. Keep putting yourself in unnatural, irrative situations...it will reoccur. Put your faith in nature, not man. Yes, disease is caused by going against nature, and cured by natural cures. Invading the body with unnatural, harmfull substances causes an unwelcomed immune response...such as psoriasis.

Hi, I suffer with scalp psoriasis and have had no luck with medicated shampoos however I do find that dying my hair every six weeks or so calms it down but only if the dye contain hydrogen peroxide. I don't know if there's anything scientific to it but it works for me

Banned
    **kevinkrieger** Male

Yeah Hydrogen peroxide can create sensitivity in some people.

Default hydrogen peroxide does work

Quote Originally Posted by grandmaBrenda View Post
    i have suffered from psorisis for about 10 years. Then i discovered hydrogen peroxide as a mouth wash. So i figured i got such good results with my gums and teeth..and it does kill bacteria..I'd figured I'd put it on my hands. So when i brush my teeth, I always put hydrogen peroxide on my problem areas where I had psorisis, and then after, I would apply my psorisis cream..and I've gotten way better results. It healed faster..it's not itchy. The redness is gone!!!
    Before I would just use the cream...and it would help. But I found myself waking up in the middle of the night scratching my problem areas and it would keep me awake! Not anymore...not since using hydrogen peroxide.

Now I use it as a daily routine for psorisis, acne, mouthwash, hair lightner, getting stain out of my white clothes. And it's cheaper. I have already got a few people hooked on it. And they love it. They said it has worked wonders.

you have to try it before jumping to a response.

Tanning beds and sun bathing get rid of it too. I know because I would tan regularly and it would get rid of it quickly

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast