Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How to reduce darkspots and blemishes?

Hey guys, girls and dermatologists.
    Can you all give me advice on how I can reduce blemishes and dark spots? Not only are the unattractive, but they cause differences in skin pigment, and that's not too good.

TIA,
    Tom

**** Female

To prevent skin blemishes, squeeze the juice of a lemon and soak a cotton ball in it. Use this cotton ball to clean your face completely twice a day. This helps disinfect your face. Lemon juice also has bleaching properties and you can use this to lighten the blemishes on your face.

To prevent skin blemishes, it is most important to keep the skin hydrated. Drink lots of fluids throughout the day and take in lots of vitamin C and E. Both of these help improve the texture of the skin and make your skin more radiant and healthy from the inside.

To further take care of your skin, follow a healthy skin care regime. Cleanse your skin twice a day, and immediately after cleansing use a balancing toner and a moisturizer which is suited to your skin (try stuff from Lily Organics)

Well, I definitely think you should avoid using make ups that are too harsh, or if not try to discipline yourself like have a habit of washing your face before going to sleep to keep it clean or germs free. I would also suggest you to put ice to close pores. Eat papaya to make your skin glow more. And Nivea facial wash for it is very effective to lighten those dark spots and it helps to prevent skin dehydration. I have used it already and believe me it really works.

**** Female

If you have dark spots on your skin, it can made you look 10-15 years older and your beauty skin care treatment will depend on how severe the dark spots are:

Here are 5 beauty secrets to help fade them starting today:

Beauty Secret #1 - Creams containing lighteners such as soy, licorice extract, kojic acid, or 2% hydroquinone. The most effective creams combine lighteners with exfoliators and will take about 3 months for mild spots to fade.

Beauty Secret #2 - Prescription 4% Hydroquinone Cream. This dose will fade dark spots within a month but may be irritating. It usually doesn’t clear skin completely unless it’s combined with a laser treatment or professional peel.

Beauty Secret #3 – Intense Pulsed Light. This treatment dissolves freckles and dark spots – it feels like quick, hot pinpricks. You’ll start to see fading after the first treatment, but it can take 3-5 sessions to clear the skin.

Beauty Secret #4 – Q-Switch Ruby Laser. One 5-15 minute zap produces a mild burning sensation and leaves behind a scab over each spot that usually heals with no mark within a week.

Beauty Secret #5 - Fractional Erbium Lasers, such as the Palmoar Fractional. These are the gold standard for treating large areas of pigmented skin, including melasma. One treatment may clear the skin. You will probably feel mild burning and pain during the treatment and peel for a week afterwards.

Note: The most common cause of dark spots on your face has to do with too much exposure to the sun, so it’s very important to remember to use and SPF15-30 while out in the sun no matter what your age.

Default Spot Fading Toner

Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessT View Post
    Hey guys, girls and dermatologists.
    Can you all give me advice on how I can reduce blemishes and dark spots? Not only are the unattractive, but they cause differences in skin pigment, and that's not too good.

TIA,
    Tom
    Sounds like (PIH) post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation...Try UNBLEMISH with Spot Fading Toner.

Replenish your body with lots of water practice yoga and exercises daily and having proper nutritious diet. This will surely help to get rid of your skin problems.

**Wendy** Female

Rodan + Fields carries a wonderful line called Reverse. After using it for two weeks I was so convinced that I became a consultant for R+ F. I had sun spots and "the mask of pregnancy" after six kids. Reverse addressed both of these issues and then some. To find out more info click on my website or email me if you have questions. [url under review]

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by hanatal View Post
    Rodan + Fields carries a wonderful line called Reverse. After using it for two weeks I was so convinced that I became a consultant for R+ F. I had sun spots and "the mask of pregnancy" after six kids. Reverse addressed both of these issues and then some. To find out more info click on my website or email me if you have questions. [url under review]
    Use REVERSE and LOVE it!!!!

Use lemon on your dark spots. It really does lighten them.

**Nikki** Female

Quote Originally Posted by y34963 View Post
    Use lemon on your dark spots. It really does lighten them.
    Silly question... Would you use the lemon juice like a toner or while washing so it gets rinsed off?

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast