Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    **Brenda** Female

i didn't mean autoimmune disease was caused by stress, sandy. i just worded it wrong. i meant what ever auto immune disease you have , like i have psoriasis, is worse when i get stressed out. unfortunely i am under stress all the time lately. sorry for the wrong wording. thanks for catching it.

Hello, every one thanks for suggesting different solution on the problem. It is also going to help me a lot. You have done really good work here.

Hi Guys

I think One natural remedy to use in the bathtub that is very soothing to itchy skin is to soak in an oatmeal bath. It may sound strange but oatmeal is excellent for calming inflamed skin that you just want to scratch off your body. You can simply buy porridge oats from the grocery store (such as Quaker Oats) and add them to a lukewarm bath. A cup or two should be fine. The itchier you are the more water and oats you should add. If you dont want to make your own oatmeal bath, Aveeno sells one that is excellent for managing that eczema itch.

Try also a natural remedy skin wash to control the itch of eczema. Mix these ingredients together in a bowl- one-teaspoon of comfrey root, one-teaspoon of white oak bark, one-teaspoon of slippery elm bark and two cups of water. Then boil the concoction for thirty-five minutes, allow it to cool and then wash the affected areas of your skin with it. While it might not completely get rid of the itch it should go along way in improving it.

Lotions that are made out of blueberry leaves are very good at relieving the inflammation of eczema and at improving the irritation that accompanies itching. Taking zinc pills orally as well as applying them directly to your itchy skin should help a lot, as should taking shark cartilage tablets or capsules on a regular basis. Vitamin E has been proven to be one of the best vitamins for fighting eczema itch, as it is very soothing to the affected area. However always read labels carefully and never buy synthetic vitamin E and the body cannot process the artificial form. In order to know the difference on labels, synthetic vitamin E always has a dl instead of a d before its description. For example, synthetic vitamin E would look like this: dl-alpha tocopherol while genuine vitamin E would look like this: d-alpha tocopherol.

I have some lists here, this is natural.hope you like it

*Healthy lifestyle
    *Eat healthy food
    *Take some time for exercise
    *Proper sleeping hours
    *Avoid Stress
    *Drink plenty of water(8 glasses per day)
    * and Avoid smoking and drinking alcoholic drinks

Banned
    **kevinkrieger** Male

Drink plenty of water and try to get plenty of sleep, keep the eczema clean and moisturized.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12