Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    **Brenda** Female

get rid of all the stress in your life. live simply. don't have to go to work but want to go to work. change the way you think. always think positive. believe in yourself. help other people. of course this is totally impossible to do. we all have stress, i live simply because i don't have enough money to do anything. i do think positive and i do believe in myself and i do help other people when i can. so just do what you can do and lighten your stress those lines on those beautiful faces of yours won't be so deep.

Thanks for sharing the information. your views through the best articles.Keep sharing and posting articles like these.

Quote Originally Posted by y34963 View Post
    Smoking is definately not healthy. You should also wear a full spectrum sunscreen daily.

Everyone ages and the aging process does come with wrinkles. They can be slowed down by using anti aging creams though. A good facial routine is paramount if you want to have beautiful skin well into your senior years.
    have any of you used Eucerin to help with protecting your skin from wrinkles?

Quote Originally Posted by bballboy View Post
    have any of you used Eucerin to help with protecting your skin from wrinkles?
    Do you work for the company?

Yes--I mentioned in a previous post that I do.

Vitamins are very much beneficial and necessary for healthy skin.Vitamin A is useful for those have dry or rough skin.vitamin A helps with fine lines and wrinkles.Retinoids are very much effective to improve the condition of skin.

Default Anti aging tips

1. Exercise. Exercise regularly to keep fit. According to experts exercise can slow the aging process. For most people, 20 t0 30 minutes of moderate daily exercise can do wonders to their overall health & wellbeing.

2. Drink plenty of water. Remember, water is the fountain of youth as it hydrates the skin, flushes out toxins & keeps the internal systems working properly.

3. Eat Healthy. Avoid saturated fats as it can damage your immune system, cause premature aging, clog the arteries & interfere with metabolism. Animal meat, dairy products, white sugar, & refined flours are unhealthy saturated fats which can increase the risk of stroke, heart attack & arteriosclerosis. Eat plenty of fruits & vegetables with bright colors of green, orange, red, & yellow as they have high quantity of anti-oxidant nutrients such as vitamins C & E & carotenoids. Anti-oxidants that fight the aging effects of free radicals that can cause damage to cells are also found in broccoli, carrots, tomatoes, cantaloupe, & citrus fruits. Include them in your daily diet.

Always apply sunscreen, even if going outdoors for short periods of time. Research has shown that applying a cream containing a UVA and UVB protective sunscreen every day helps prevent sun-related skin damage.

Avoid drinking alcohol within 3 hours of bedtime. Alcohol increases the risk for leaks in the capillaries, which allows more water in and causes sagging and puffiness. Capillary leakage increases when you lie down.

Banned
    **bennylol** Female

Hey, i suggest HYDRA EVOLUTION COLLAGEN BOOSTER SERUM is a concentrated anti-wrinkle treatment that enhances your skin’s natural production of collagen to offer a luminous and vibrant look for your skin. Natural Protein and Peptide Constituents of Collagen Hydrolysate protect the skin and help enhance its condition, while Shea Butter, with its renowned cell regenerative properties, helps effectively delay skin ageing, as well as softening, moisturizing and restructuring the skin.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12