Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Another option is vitamin E oils which are easily available. Lemon juice is another excellent remedy for blemishes. Apply plain lemon juice or even rub a cut lemon on your face for a few minutes daily and see results. You can even try adding some honey to the lemon juice and apply it to the face.

I used Superfade Face for fading pigmentation on my face and it worked wonders. I began using the product after I read a review about it in a magazine. I bought it from my local chemist a few days later and after a few weeks of use i noticed a dramatic difference. I suspect it should work of melasma as the box says it fades brown blemishes but maybe check with the company or your pharmacist.

**letty mia** Female

true. Vitamin C , hydroquinone and silicon sheets are the most important ingredients to look for while searching a product in this case. I'd suggest you should try invicible scars. I've used it and i'm pretty confident about it.

**letty mia** Female

Quote Originally Posted by letty View Post
    true. Vitamin C , hydroquinone and silicon sheets are the most important ingredients to look for while searching a product in this case. I'd suggest you should try invicible scars. I've used it and i'm pretty confident about it.
    oh i'm sorry for being mistaken. I copied the ingredients incorrectly. invicible has VITAMIN C,SILICONE GEL,Aloe Vera, Essential Fatty Acids, and Licorice Extract and not hydroquinone

**zha zha** Female

Has Anyone here tried invicible scars for fading pigmentation ?

**amina** Female

Invicible has reportedly been very effective for fading hyper-pigmentation. I've seen consumers who are using it for this purpose. I used it for fading my acne scars and now i'm using it as a moisturizer. Invicible scars is definitely worth trying

**zha zha** Female

Bought inviCible a week ago and i'm regularly using it. Hope it treats me same as it treated you

**Erin Hazjag** Female

Try Senté Dermal Repair Cream which has been shown to decrease malasma and gradually lighten the skin. I personally love the product.

reverse by rodan and fields works wonderful for fading skin pigmentations.

**Genevieve** Female

Quote Originally Posted by y34963 View Post
    Licorice root is perfectly save to use for skincare.
    yes i agree, Licorice extract is a safe lightening and brightening product. Simply put, it reduces inflammation in the skin, restoring a bright even toned skin tone. Inflammation is what triggers melanin production in the first place, making the skin darker, especially for men and women of color.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast