Lightbulb Body Care Regimen for a Healthy Summer Glow

Body Care Regimen

Often times, we focus on a skincare regimen for our faces, but neglect our bodies. With Summer quickly approaching, it's important to make sure we are implimenting a body care regimen as well....especially if we want that beautiful, healthy summer glow.

A great way to start the body care regimen is with a natural and gentle body cleanser that doesn't strip the skin of it's needed oils, but moisturizes and purifies. Look for products with Trehalose. It's a sugar-derived antioxidant and humectant, also known as mycose, with excellent mositure attracting and retentive qualities for the skin. It is thought to support cell structure during dehydration so that normal cellular function is restored upon rehydration, diminishing the otherwise legal damage that can result from dehydration/rehydration cycles. Another key ingredient to look for is certified organic aloe vera leaf juice. Soothing, moisturizing juice from the drought-resisting succulent plant, also know as the “plant of immortality” and the “medicine plant”, that fortifies tired, dry skin with 18 amino acids and 7 vitamins, including the powerful antioxidant vitamins A, C and E. Enzymes, minerals and sterols help to reduce inflammation and relieve minor skin irritations.

Exfoliation is the next step in revealing that healthy summer glow, but make sure you're not OVER-exfoliating. Generally speaking, 1-2 times a week will suffice. If you fear the sting of salt scrubs, as do I, you should definitely lean towards an organic sugar body polish. Acai Pulp Oil,is a fabulous addition to a body scrub, with ten times the antioxidants levels found in grapes or green tea, performs like no other. Also, look for products packed with antioxidants to gently buff-away dull flaky skin, and stimulate skin cell renewal. Here is a great blog on reviving skin via exfoliation: Belletaré Beauty Blog - Natural and Organic Skincare and Beyond.

Finally, it's important to seal moisture in with a natural and organic finishing lotion. Look for products that hydrate and protect! Age-beatifying Acai, Borage, Pomegranate & other natural oils moisturize pack a potent punch to cell damaging free radicals that can cause wrinkles, loss of elasticity and general premature aging of the skin. STAY CLEAR of parabens, petro-chemicals, and synthetic fragrances. These are HUGE NO-NO's.

If you follow this three phase process, I guarantee you will see results instantly. It definitely worked for me. I moved from California to Colorado about three years ago, and had to find products that helped my skin from feeling so dry, and itchy. 100% Natural high-performance ingredients transformed my skin, and now I am proud to show it off!! My FIRST choice on body care is a natural, high-performance body care line by Belletare. It will change your life!!

Banned
    **** Female

Default Body Care Regimen for a Healthy Summer Glow

Our skin has the remarkable ability to change color in the sun. But skin damage and dryness begin within the first 60 seconds of sun exposure, long before a tan begins to develop.

Healthy Body Glow, which is available for both fair skin and also medium skin tones, gradually builds a natural summer glow without the effects of the sun. Formulated with deep conditioning moisturizers, it smoothes away roughness and leaves skin smooth, for perfectly even color and a natural looking tan.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful