Default Discolored fine lines

I don't know why but I've got these weird looking fine lines on my forehead. Even though they are quite light and is unseen from afar, it has this strange dark discoloration on it if looked up close.

I have a red, southeastern asian skin and I still get occasional acnes on my forehead.

I advice you to go to a dermatologist and have it check. Perhaps they can give you tips on how to avoid and cure it. Always remember that an expert knows best and perhaps you can do also some research or ask your friends opinion/s regarding that matter. Maybe they can help. Thus, having those weird fine lines can also be hereditary.

**Brenda** Female

use sunscreen when you are outside. if you squint or move your forehead the sun might have cause some tanning. i know it is a pain to use sunscreen but it is better to use it than to get sunburn.

You don't say how old you are but I would think they are frown lines or as Brenda says, lines from squinting. Everyone gets them as they age.

Using sunscreen is a must. If you don't use it, all the creams and treatments you receive will be for nothing and a waste of money. Sunscreen will head off age spots, fine lines and wrinkles, etc. It is the best item you can put on your skin.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful