Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

**Stella Wilson** Female

All tips are really awesome, beneficial but still there is one more solution that I found good on me is a warm oil massage. Go for it!!!

Though these tips are helpful, one should also be careful about their diet. Improper or malnutrition can also lead to hair loss.

**Steve Xavior** Male

Homemade remedies for hair loss:

• Hair Oil Massage
    • Indian Gooseberry also known as Amla
    • Fenugreek also known as Methi
    • Onion Juice
    • Aloe Vera
    • Beetroot
    • Sour Curd
    • Beetroot Juice
    • Coconut Milk
    • Practice Meditation

If your hair loss is caused due to anemia, or hypothyroidism then, it would be better for one to go through medical tests and get the treatment against the disorders. Some medicines also cause hair loss by side effect. It is very necessary for to know if it is temporary or permanent.

Must Say...olive oil is also very good for growth of the hairs and yeah Thanks for the tips !

**Rakesh Dholakia** Male

Here are some of the tips to prevent hair loss.

1. Hot oil treatments: Take any natural oil - olive, coconut, canola - and heat it up so that it is warm, but not too hot. Massage it gently into your scalp. Put on a shower cap and leave it on for an hour, then shampoo your hair.
    2. Natural juices: You can rub your scalp with either garlic juice, onion juice or ginger juice. Leave it on overnight and wash it thoroughly in the morning.
    3. Get a head massage: Massaging your scalp for a few minutes daily will help stimulate circulation. Good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Circulation may be improved through massage by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base.
    4. Antioxidants: Apply warm green tea (two bags brewed in one cup of water) on your scalp and leave this mixture on for an hour and then rinse. Green tea contains antioxidants which prevent hair loss and boost hair growth.
    5. Practice meditation: Believe it or not, most of the times, the root cause for hair loss is stress and tension. Meditation can help in reducing that and restore hormonal balance.

Banned
    **Ricky martin** Male

Natural Remedies can also prevent hair fall.
    1.Coconut
    Not only does it promote hair growth, but also conditions it. It has essential fats, minerals and proteins which reduce hair breakage and is also rich in potassium and iron. You can use coconut oil or milk to prevent hair fall.

2.Onion juice

Onion is a rich source of sulphur which helps in hair growth by increasing collagen production. Using its juice on the scalp can help in controlling hair fall

3.Garlic
    Like onion, garlic too has high sulphur content. This is the reason why it is used in traditional hair regrowth medicines. You’d be surprised to know these beauty benefits of garlic.

4.Henna

It is mostly used as a natural hair colour or conditioner but henna has properties that can strengthen your hair from the root. If you combine it with other ingredients, it makes for a better hair pack.

**Beru** Female

Must eat healthy! Sleep well and eat nutrients food.

Above is my normal routine. But I did go for treatment after my preg as I encountered hairfall ...I went to Radium - My fav !
    Good that they never let me down =D

Read it yourself and understand more before you go!

**Shiza khan** Female

The most effective thing for hair loss treatment, The first one is that must use oil for hair, massage your scalp with any best hair oil. Use onion juice in your hair, Aloe Vera is most effective to reduce hair loss. Oil play very importatn role in hair growth, it is like a water in the root of hair. Apart from this take care for your diet also. Good diet is very essentail for hair growth and hair health.

**Caroilne** Female

The best way to control hair loss is improving eating habits,proper oiling, and drink more water. A good healthy diet containing vegetables, fruits, yogurt would be helpful in hair loss control.You can try herbal medicines or hair loss treatments by consulting your doctor.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345