Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

**** Male

Thumbs up Eye care tips for computer users

1)Exercise your eyes:- Give Regular exercise to your eyes when you sit in front of the computer.
    2)Look Away:-After 20 min. of work, look 20 feet away from the computer screen and blink 20 times.
    3)Lubricate your eyes:-use Lubricating eye drops in both the eyes before every session on the computer.
    4)Room Lighting:-Always light your room when you use computer.
    5)Maintain Distance:- Keep distance from the computer screen.

Thanks for sharing. I have been doing these tips for quite some time now considering my nature of work. What brand of lubricating eye drops can you suggest?

**steve** Male

Hi,
    Thanks for suggesting this tip...
    Really very helpful for eyes..
    Thanks

Thanks for the nice tips, and add one more point that to use protective glass or lenses on old traditional computer screens may also lessen the rays effect

Thanks for nice advice itís very helpful for me because I am doing work 10 hours on m computer so I need this tips. Thanks for nice information.

One should always take good care of their eyes . Our eyes are two of our most precious possessions which connect us to the world. They express our deepest feelings and emotions, giving life to the wonderful things we see every day. The eyes are constantly taking in information while they are open, working non-stop to help us view the world.

I think most members of this forum are into computers regularly. It is important that we realize the value of our eyes. Make sure that you splash water daily. However, excessive washing can cause loss of the lubricating fluid on the conjunctiva. Splashing clean water at least twice everyday is recommended.

**** Male

Hey...
    Quote Originally Posted by abhinav singh View Post
    1)Exercise your eyes:- Give Regular exercise to your eyes when you sit in front of the computer.
    2)Look Away:-After 20 min. of work, look 20 feet away from the computer screen and blink 20 times.
    3)Lubricate your eyes:-use Lubricating eye drops in both the eyes before every session on the computer.
    4)Room Lighting:-Always light your room when you use computer.
    5)Maintain Distance:- Keep distance from the computer screen.
    awesome post... you have shared very useful and effective tips.. Your post is very valuable for all.. thanks for sharing these tips with us... you have doe nice job... keep it up.. keep sharing...

**Mark Lee** Male

Thanks for providing such a useful and helpful tips over here.

Also,Grate half a cucumber, strain it and keep in the fridge to cool. Take two pieces of cotton wool dipped in rosewater and the cold cucumber juice and place these on your eyes this will relax your eyes, cucumber juice will also lighten the darkened area around the eyes, especially when combined with lemon juice.

I am grateful to you for sharing the nice and informative post that are like an asset for me . I think everybody should follow these tips because eyes need much care .

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast