Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

**Gary** Male

Quote Originally Posted by kalrez View Post
    1. Do your own research on the productís way of how to treat adult acne or consult your dermatologists about your skincare products if those are safe enough to use.

2. Cosmetic procedures such as microdermabrasion and laser resurfacing are some of the usual procedures how to treat adult acne. Choose the clean and
    proper materials for the best result that you should go to visit a reputable clinic.

3. Don't squeeze or prick their zits on their own which could cause scars.

4. Eat healthy foods in order to get rid of toxins from you bady naturally. Drink lots of water to eliminate waste materials form your body, at least 8 glasses per day.

I fould the useful website for acne solution, let's check it out in [URL under review]
    Some sound advice, my favorite would have to be the diet or water tips. The body has an amazing ability to heal itself and restore the balance when you are hydrated properly. Thanks for the post.

Wow amazing. Great site. Really very useful tips for my skin. Thanks for sharing this topic.

Karaz, anandkumar------Are ya'll nuts? Seriously, what in your life has made you think that using lasers on your face or injecting your skin with substances to fill up your pores are acceptable solutions? Do you have any idea of the long term damage you are doing to your skin? Does anyone?
    Did you ever think that just maybe your body has everything it needs to heal itself and maybe.....just maybe you should be using something to assist that process instead of blindly obliterating everything in some perverted attempt to heal your skin?
    Idiotic thoughts such as these are the reason pharmaceutical companies continue to sell artificial solutions that dont work. Because people keep buying them!
    It's a pretty good indication of somethings ineffectiveness when it has to burn the living hell out of your skin to accomplish something. A path of fire for a cure?
    Yea...give me something natural. There are solutions out there, but so long as intellectualy handicapped people continue to accept idiotic solutions the real solutions will remain obscure and hidden. Skin care? Pfft. Insurance of profits through repeated supply of snake oil.

**Nikki** Female

Quote Originally Posted by nomad View Post
    Karaz, anandkumar------Are ya'll nuts? Seriously, what in your life has made you think that using lasers on your face or injecting your skin with substances to fill up your pores are acceptable solutions? Do you have any idea of the long term damage you are doing to your skin? Does anyone?
    Did you ever think that just maybe your body has everything it needs to heal itself and maybe.....just maybe you should be using something to assist that process instead of blindly obliterating everything in some perverted attempt to heal your skin?
    Idiotic thoughts such as these are the reason pharmaceutical companies continue to sell artificial solutions that dont work. Because people keep buying them!
    It's a pretty good indication of somethings ineffectiveness when it has to burn the living hell out of your skin to accomplish something. A path of fire for a cure?
    Yea...give me something natural. There are solutions out there, but so long as intellectualy handicapped people continue to accept idiotic solutions the real solutions will remain obscure and hidden. Skin care? Pfft. Insurance of profits through repeated supply of snake oil.
    You are very passionate Nomad.
    I do understand your frustration when people suggest surgery or chemicals rather than natural products but we do have freedom of opinion. A lot of what goes on on the outside is a reflection of how we are on the inside. If you eat crap you will look crap!
    Sometimes people do need antibiotics or creams from doctors to help with acne, but far less people would need these if they ate healthily and cut out the harmful E numbers and kept hydrated.
    Plus look into exactly what is in the products that you are using on your skin. Just because a stick thin model who has probably never had a single pimple in their lives tells us it works you should never believe it. Some things that help in the short term do more damage long term.

**Nikki** Female

I received a message from Nomad asking me what E numbers are as mentioned in my last post. For those of you outside of the EU who may not have heard of these they are number codes for food additives that are allowed to be used within the EU. (The E stands for Europe.) Although they are allowed to be used they have to be listed within the ingredients of the products.
    Most of the time they are used to add colour or flavour and do more harm than good its just unfortunate that similar products E number free tend to cost more.

This link is for info on E numbers from wikipedia... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E_number
    Last edited by pepsimax; 06-28-2011 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Added wiki link

Wow Great site. Thanks for giving this information. Really very useful and important tips for me. Thanks for sharing..

**Brenda** Female

gee paulspnao another insightful bit of info. your wit, your knowledge, my oh my how intriguing!!!! are you for real or a robot? i know i am being mean but if you want to add to the forum instead of well i don't know what you are doing. speak your mind, answer, not give wow great site. who are you anyway? are you just here to fill in unknowledgable comments? i am amazed.

**Nikki** Female

That burst my bubble Brenda. He posted after my post and I thought he was thanking me for the link. ;)

**Brenda** Female

sorry nikki, if you look at his answers in the last few months he is repeating either what we have already said or just saying great info. he doesn't even use his own words he just repeats ours. your statement was good. you speak what is on your mind. we like that. that is what you are supposed to do. be helpful, not like him who is saying nothing at all.

**Nikki** Female

I did look and saw what you meant. Silly thing to do.
    I like forums for the reason of being able to express your own views and opinions but you must also keep an open mind as not everyone will agree with everything.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast