Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

For more skin care tips, one should also know what skin type you have before having any treatment.

hey..

These tips are really very nice..
    I like all that tips because these tips are very important for all of us...

Well i appreciate tips that people have shared here . The most important thing one should understand that what is the type of one's skin . Is it oily or Dry ? . Then take soap and Food according to the skin type .

Smile Know the Benefits of iS Clinical Skin care

Specifically designed to provide long-term, anti-aging results, iS CLINICAL is the exclusive skin care line by INNOVATIVE SKINCARE. iS CLINICAL aims to promote the skin restorative process by prompting and accelerating exfoliation, circulation, and cellular regeneration, rejuvenating your skin with fresh, long-lasting results. iS CLINICAL is made of pure ingredients, sourced from all of the world; all clinically tested for maximum quality and safety.

iS Clinical works at the cellular level of the skin, enabling it to be used on virtually all skin care types. With so many steps and different instructions, we know that taking care of your skin can be confusing at times, but iS CLINICAL makes it easy for you. Our skin care regimen is designed for the convenience our customers. You can begin and end your day with the cleansing complex that deep cleans skin and pores, controls acne, removes dead skin, and prepares your skin for treatment. From there, a simple combination of three specifically designed products will treat, hydrate, and protect your skin.

iS Clinical provides proven, effective results that will bring out the best in your skin. But don't just take it from us, iS Clincial is used by A-List actors including Halle Berry, Kate Winslet, Charlize Theron, and more. iS Clincial products have also appeared in magazines like Elle, W, Lucky, American spa, and Dermascope.
    Benefits of iS CLINICAL products:
    Smoothes and hydrates
    Reduces under-eye circles
    Combats aging around the eyes
    Lightens dark circles
    Treats hyperpigmentation
    Treats rosacea
    Reduces scars and stretch marks
    Anti-aging
    Acne treatment
    Collagen protection

This is Erica Anderson, and Im a newbie here from United States. As a board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a member of the American Society of Plastics Surgeons, I am really committed to bring you the details and emphasis of patient care on cosmetic and reconstructive surgery.

My clinical interests are aesthetic breast surgery, breast reconstruction, and body contouring. I understand that plastic surgery is a personal choice and you may have some questions. This Forum site looks great, Im looking forward to establish a good relationship with you and have an interesting discussion with you.

Thanks and nice to meet you guys.

Yours in beauty,
    Erica Anderson

As a 25 years old, I'm starting to see many changes on my face and eyes. One of my biggest problems is the dark circles around my eyes, which lead to a lot of makeup, concealers and coverups. As a result I'm starting to get lots of fine line underneath my eyes. And of course heavy wrinkles un my forehead from all my face expressions. Ever since I started using Made From Earth's Olive Night Cream, I have notice a lot of difference in the way my skin feels and look. My friends have commented about it.

I don't need so much makeup to cover up the dark circles. This product has increase the thickness of my skin and the elasticity as well. Wrinkles are disappearing ... dark circles are becoming lees apparent. I love it.

Also, I never get breakouts or clogged pores with this product. I highly recommended Made from Earth for those who have skin prone to breakouts from cosmetics, and thin skin that leads to a premature age look.

I think your tips / advice is great, but many of the products offered are very expensive - at least for my standards. Does the average consumer spending $ 26.00 in actually a tube of cream for the feet? Or $ 22.00 for a lipstick of treatment, and $ 11.00 for a small tub of cuticle oil seems very strong.

[ Link Removed ]
    Last edited by Dr.Deepak; 09-15-2011 at 12:38 AM. Reason: repetitive spam..

Banned
    **** Male

Acne is exacerbated by stress, so anything that reduces stress can help you get rid of acne.Treat acne with natural essential oils, such as rosemary, bergamot, lavender, or tea tree oil.

Stress affects everything. There is good stress though. We just have to learn to deal with it.

When you use essential oils do not put them directly on the skin. Be sure to mix them with a carrier oil.

Thats the great tips to have beautiful skin i do some of things but now will try these all.

Use Sun-Screen the skin care you're doing can go waste if you don't have the habit of using sun-screen lotion. Yes, the UV Rays of the Sun adversely affect our skin, even causing skin cancer. It is important to make a protection shield on your skin while going out. Skin care is not only about doing cleansing, scrubbing and moisturizing, but it's also about maintaining. Apply sun-screen lotion daily on exposed parts of the body on daily basis to avoid tanning and other skin-related problems.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast