Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    **Jason Jason** Male

Default Anti-aging supplements shows the way

These supplements are the products containing essential compounds that help fighting against anti-aging problems. One has to be careful while choosing these supplements as there is a wide range of products available which sometime might confuse the consumer. Anti-aging problems occur more due to cellular degeneration. The supplements here reinvigorate those cells to live longer.

The supplements are actually a cocktail of various natural ingredients that provides Natural Anti-Aging solutions. A simple example of that can be the mixture of honey with chicken soup which can solve several skin problems. A very important point to be considered is that they should always be consumed alongside with certain healthy diet and supported by regular exercises.

Most of the Anti-Aging Supplements have two of the most important ingredients that is required to solve the aging problem. One is the CoQ10 enzyme that enriches the energy flow in the mitochondria and thus slows the cell degeneration process. Second is the replacement of the essential amino acids that stops premature damaging.

I preferred not taking any supplement.

I take supplements and it really matters.
    I take CoQ10 and hyaluronic acid and I can tell there is a big difference if I don't.

Our biological systems do wear out with age, and there are several theories as to why this happens. The most widely accepted theory—and certainly the one most talked about—centers around free radicals. When your body burns food for energy, like many energy-producing systems it also produces byproducts. Your car’s engine produces heat and exhaust; your body produces heat and free radicals.

**Brenda** Female

if you eat well balanced meals, drink water, you probably don't need vitamins but i don't know of many people who do this. supplements help provide the needs of the body when the body doesn't attain these thru regular meals.

You are right Brenda but in some places getting veggies that are still high in vitamins can be a challenge. In those places people should be taking supplements.

**Erica** Female

I take amino acids, fish oil, a multi vitamin and flax oil.
    I've found that this gives me the best results for making sure I have the proteins, fats and nutrients needed for better hair and skin. Of course, You have to follow a sensible diet, drink enough water and get the rest your body needs too!

There are many different types of anti aging supplements that are available on the market for people, in particular women, to reduce or eliminate the signs of aging. As people live longer and longer lives they are more concerned with the way that they look and feel. Anti aging supplements are going to become more and more popular as people live longer and want to look younger. Although the studies supporting the use of anti aging supplements are still inconclusive many people are willing to take a chance and use some type of anti aging supplement to prevent the effects of aging.

the ageloc vitality and lifepak have completely changed my husband ,he is now full of life and you can see the change in him!!

jeslef2... it did also improof my physical condition 100%!!! if anyone wants further information...
    Last edited by pepsimax; 12-20-2012 at 03:37 PM.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast