Hello all,

I am using the herbal remedies for my skin to get glow and fairness from last 6 months . I have never used it before it and just can't believe that it really work. I want to share that tips with u, it may be become useful for u.....

Aloe Vera- one of the most effective remedy for skin care having excellent healing properties. Aloe Vera is a plant extract is an herbal skin care products are the best example. Fresh aloe extract a natural leader, is to help reduce the skin. The sunburn treatment and therapy can help.

Squeeze an orange and, using your fingers, pat the liquid on your face. The juice will evaporate quickly and leave you with a radiant glow. Plus you'll have the benefits of the antioxidant vitamin C.

Coconut oil can work as an excellent skin moisturizer if applied immediately after a shower. Oils such as olive, jojoba or coconut oil, and Vaseline (petroleum jelly) sit on top of the skin and lock in moisture, thus acting as a water sealant.

Separate the egg white from the egg yolk. Use cotton to soak in the egg white and apply on the skin. Let it dry for 10-15 minutes and then wash with lukewarm water.

Use of Turmeric to fight pigmentation: Mix little amount of turmeric with cucumber juice or lemon. Apply this to the pigmented area of your skin.

Apply mixture of 1 teaspoon each of lime juice and tomato juice twice a day.
Apply crushed mint leaves around the eyes. This provides cooling effect to the tired eyes and heals Dark Circles.