Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unhappy Acne on my forehead, PLEASE HELP!

Hello everybody,

A couple months back I started using a skincare cleanser that completely irritated my skin and now my forehead is broken out very badly. I have been trying everything to try and clear it. Usually my forehead clears up very easily in a week or so with the right product, but this seems to be very stubborn acne.

My forehead acne looks exactly like Kendall Jenner's forehead acne in this picture:

So it is not necessarily red and irritated as it is just little bumps all over my forehead.

I am currently using the Clinique 3-Step System for Oily Skin, because acne cleansers seem to irritate my skin occasionally and I don't want my skin to become worse.

Do you have any suggestions? Any at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much!

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

I'm not sure about Clinique 3-Step System, but as brand suggest they are well respected brands in market. You can also use facial scrub which will help remove excess sebum and dead skin cells.

You said acne treatment cream irritates your skin, which formula have you used. Well, best treatment option for such comedonal acne on forehead would be the use of retinoids like Adapalene and tretinoin but i guess this requires prescription.

Here are some other options:
    Best over the counter acne treatment

As you are a girl, so its important to avoid oil based makeups. Always use water based makeups labeled as non-comedogenic.

And always remember, it takes time. there are no any products that can eliminate acne with in a day or so as advertised. Also constipation plays role in some people, so avoid it by using stool softeners and also don't stay late night.

When I was receiving a facial several years ago, the esthetician suggested I try the Made from Earth line of products. (And she wasn't trying to sell it to me because they didn't stock this).

I tended to have issues with Adult Acne - annoying large cysts along my jawline and they seemed to last forever. Within a short time of using Made from Earth's Grapefruit Glycolic Scrub, they stopped appearing and I just won't go back to using anything else. I have been using the Grapefruit Glycolic Scrub and the Vitamin Enhanced Moisturizer for at least 3 years now and my skin looks and feels so much better! And the nice side effect is that I don't tend to use as much concealer or base makeup because I don't need to cover much up. For anyone with Adult Acne issues, I recommend trying Made from Earth products. Hope you are as happy with the results!

Magnetic therapy can relieve acne, I've tried before.

**Adina** Female

You can try Benzoyl Peroxide.
    I think it's one of the best gels against acnee.
    Do you know what seborrheic keratosis is?

**Nikki** Female

Quote Originally Posted by Deepak View Post
    And always remember, it takes time. there are no any products that can eliminate acne with in a day or so as advertised. Also constipation plays role in some people, so avoid it by using stool softeners and also don't stay late night.
    Can you explain please.

**Brenda** Female

if you aren't "normal for you" going to the bathroom it can cause acne. stool softeners usually alleviate the problem so you can go without straining. he is a doctor. he has probably read a study on constipation.

**Nikki** Female

Thank you Brenda. I have never heard a connection with constipation and acne. That is something I need now to read up on.

In my personal experience acne on the forehead is related to digestion. For me it relates directly to eating sugar. If I eat sugar I get a very red and bumpy forehead, if I don't, my skin is clear. Also avoid orange juice, pork and wheat. Try it, it works! Apparently sugar feeds the bacteria that causes acne and generally irritates the acid balance of the body/skin.

Steps for removing forhead acne:
    * cleansing; it is important to keep you forehead skin clean by washing your face at least twice a day. It is recommended to add a moisturizer to protect you skin.
    * exfoliation; keep your pores clean by using a gentle scrub or a scrubbing sponge lotions; acne lotions containing Benzoyl Peroxide are effective in killing the bacteria that causes forehead acne.
    * oral and topical antibiotics; these are used if a person suffers from a severe form of forehead acne and when standard medications are ineffective. However, antibiotics may also have some unwanted side effects like allergic reactions.
    * steroid medicines
    * vitamins; vitamin A has proven to be quite effective in treating acne on forehead.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast