Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy Products to make very pale skin glow

Hi i have very pale skin and burn easily. I have been looking for products that will reduce the redness in my face and give me a more even skin tone that glows. I also want to find a product for the rest of my body that will make it glow instead of that drab pale look.

I already have a great makeup that covers up flaws without looking too heavy but what i really want is some kind of recipe or product that will make my natural complexion look evened out so i dont feel embarrassed when people see without makeup!

My skin is also very sensitive and dry.

I would suggest you exfoilate your skin twice a week this will help to remove the dead skin. Once you remove the dead skin your products will penetrate a lot better.

Add a vitamin C serum to your face during the day and use a retinol in the evening. You will be amazed after 30 days how wonderful your skin will look and feel.

**Brenda** Female

i know this is the most commented thing on the board but make sure you eat healthy, get enough sleep and use sunscreen. drink lots of liquids and think positive!

Thanks alot guys! Positive thinking deffo is a must have!

Default 24 karat golden glow serum!!

So, this skincare line L'amourage has an amazing serum called 24 karat golden gold and it is amazing! It drastically reduced my redness and inflammation and really added such an amazing glow. So much that i barely wear makeup anymore! They have a facebook that you can refer to as well!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Lam...29019270524449

-jess

Quote Originally Posted by vencasand View Post
    i know this is the most commented thing on the board but make sure you eat healthy, get enough sleep and use sunscreen. drink lots of liquids and think positive!

I couldn't agree more, all the supplements will be nothing if you don't get get enough sleep.

**Jhen Bercasio** Female

Get eye rid serum it is really healthy for your skin and it will make you skin "glow"

Rather using products for pale skin you should try home remedies for that. Drink plenty of water and if possible stay away from pollution and harmful rays of sun.

Quote Originally Posted by y34963 View Post
    I would suggest you exfoilate your skin twice a week this will help to remove the dead skin. Once you remove the dead skin your products will penetrate a lot better.

Add a vitamin C serum to your face during the day and use a retinol in the evening. You will be amazed after 30 days how wonderful your skin will look and feel.
    Thanks for sharing the information.

I used to always get red cheeks. I still get it from time to time but my new regime has helped to make these occasions rare.

Drink green tea
    Use purechimp super face combo 2
    I also kept a diary to see what triggered my skin redness & then tried to avoid these things. (I know its a pain but once you have done it you may find a way to reduce redness in your skin for the rest of your life).
    Sugar way a big trigger for me personally.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast