Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Best Oil for Dry Skin

Olive oil is one of the best natural treatments you can use for dry skin. It is a light and mildly antibacterial oil, very much like the oil produced by our sebaceous glands. If you think your moisturizer isn't doing too well of a job in treating your dry skin, give olive oil a try; you might be pleasantly surprised at how such a simple oil can do so much for you.

Now a days many kinds of body oil products in market, but olive oil is the best for dry skin.

**Brenda** Female

argon oil. i use it on my face everyday. my skin is not prone to acne anymore. my skin feels moisturized all day.

**** Female

I use rose hip oil for my dry skin that provides excellent results in the treatment of acne scars and unsightly spots on skin.

As far as I know, olive oil is very good for the skin & moisturizes it well.
    However, if u r looking 4 a really good cream for dry skin, I highly recommend this cream called Miracle Lotion. It really works & moisturized the skin well. It doesn't just sit on the skin but gets absorbed into the skin & makes the skin soft & smooth.
    It is made of natural ingredients & contains no parabens. it contains 7 natural oils & 14 herbs .

**** Female

For oils it is very important to look at how comedogenic they are. Jojoba rates very well and is very moisturizing. Make sure to exfoliate skin gently, that will help during this cold Winter to get the flaky keratinized skin sloughed off so that the oil can penetrate and protects where it is needed most. All the best.

**** Female

I love oils for my parched dry skin. My favorites for their quick absorption and long lasting qualities. I love Sweet Almond, Avocado, and Coconut. I've used them alone. I've also used them with others for Oil Cleansing Method. My skin looks really good now. Coconut is the only product that has gotten rid of my flakey-peelies.

**Brenda** Female

everyone's skin is different. you just have to try things out to see if they work for you.

When using oils it helps with hydration if you spritz your face with water then put the oils on.

**** Female

Quote Originally Posted by y34963 View Post
    When using oils it helps with hydration if you spritz your face with water then put the oils on.
    This is how I use it. I started out doing it on dry skin and it just sat on the surface.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast