Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Banned
    **preety** Female

Acne problem is very serious problem. We can cure it easily. Laser treatment is best solution for acne problem. SAY GOODBYE TO ACNE SCARS /STRETCH MARKS -- Introducing Latest FRACTIONAL LASER Fractionated or "pixilated" carbon dioxide (CO2) lasers are one of the latest advances in non-surgical skin rejuvenation treatments. Fractionated CO2 lasers is the best laser for treating deeper wrinkles, stretch marks, more severe textural changes from sun damage, open pores , blotchiness, acne scars and surgical or traumatic scars, laser acne scar treatment in chandigarh, laser skin resurfacing , laser toning, tightening and rejuvenation till date . It has miraculous results on the delicate eyelid skin and around the mouth. It is quite instrumental in improving texture, wrinkles, and blotchiness on the neck, chest, arms and legs .

Banned
    **Jeff** Male

Hello everyone,
    I just want to share that I'm now suffering from Atopic Dermatitis which is now getting better. I used a product given by a friend for a trial.It's JARVIS product. IT was quite good for me but the problem is that I heard it that might be launching this year. Is there anybody knows where can I avail some?

**Emily Kristina** Female

I agree with George. Water is best friend for our body. Drink 10 glasses of water a day. Avoid touch your face again and again with dirty hands. It is one of the main causes of acne. Aloe vera is popular for its healing properties. So, apply it daily on your skin to get rid of acne and acne scars.

**hadley** Female

aloe vera gel is wonderful for cleaning out the pores and refreshing the face.

**marclewis** Male

Avoid to eat oily food and remember to remove your makeup before going to sleep with good makeup remover. Always use quality products.

**marclewis** Male

Follow the steps to get rid of acne:
    1.Take equal quantities of rose water and lime juice
    2.Apply the mixture on the affected area.
    3.Leave it on for 20 minutes.

I think first you have to take natural treatment. If its not helpful then you have to consult with skin doctor to know what is exact problem on your face is.

The best way of acne treatment is applying pure chimp super cleanser.
    It's 100% natural and makes the skin clear and smooth.

**Fernando Perez** Male

Default Kill the P. acnes bacteria without damaging the skin

Quote Originally Posted by raymondebontrag View Post
    GUYs can answer this if What is THE BEST WAY TO CURE or treat ACNE?

NATURAL treatments or artificial such as those machines.?

hope you could answer?
    For people serious about acne, the first step is stop damaging the skin on the healing process, don't apply strong cleanser, salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide or any product that damage the skin.
    My recommendation is the application of topical probiotics, aerobics probiotics that will eliminate the bad bacterias responsible of the brake out. Try Probiotic Action is affordable and effective, watch the video http://youtu.be/nYaKHO3w0Fs

**Nadine Guevara** Female

I know this might sound weird but I treat my acne with liniment oils, it makes my acne dry and eventually it lessens the swelling too. It doesn't cost much so it's worth a try.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast