Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    **Nikki** Female

Quote Originally Posted by hanna18 View Post
    i feel kinda afraid to exfoliate, i dont know if this really related or not, but i usually got pimple every time i use a facial wash product with scrubs (even if it's the same brand as the non-scrub one), leave alone exfoliation..do u have any suggestion or explanation for my problem?
    Exfoliating the skin removes the top layer of dead skin which brings any dirt and impurities to the surface which is the probable reason for your break out. There is a small possibility that something in the scrub is aggravating your skin so it may be wise to consider trying other brands or maybe its time to change your usual cleanser as it may not be giving your skin the deep cleanse it needs.

**Genevieve** Female

Quote Originally Posted by pepsimax View Post
    Exfoliating the skin removes the top layer of dead skin which brings any dirt and impurities to the surface which is the probable reason for your break out. There is a small possibility that something in the scrub is aggravating your skin so it may be wise to consider trying other brands or maybe its time to change your usual cleanser as it may not be giving your skin the deep cleanse it needs.
    i don't know how many times you're exfolaiting but it shouldn't be more that 2 times a week. And as pepsimax said, you may want to try and use a different cleanser that does not exfoliate your skin. Don't over exfolaite your skin.

I think baking soda has the best sized particles for exfoliation. It is mild without being too abrasive.
    Last edited by Dr.Saiyan; 01-09-2013 at 04:22 AM.

**Kiki Zhao** Female

Once a week. However after using natural handmade soap to wash face, once a month.

**Esther** Female

For those of you that doesn't know how to exfoliate, please be careful with the product to use, as a body exfoliator must NOT be used as a facial exfoliation. Their components are harder and they can damage your face, by causing dryness, unexpected wrinkles, etc.

Also, depending on the type of skin you have, I recommend to exfoliate at least twice a week, followed by cold water and a good facial moisturizer.

**Joe Average** Male

Once or twice a week.. no more for me!
    and I usually apply a washcloth dipped in cold water for a few minutes to ensure that the pores are all closed back up.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123