Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Tips For Removing Dark Circles Under Eyes.

You have shared very helpful eye care tips. I have added some more to this :

- Cucumber juice is a common remedy. It should be applied daily around eyes and washed off with plain water after 15 minutes.

- Mixing potato juice with cucumber juice in equal quantities helps if there is puffiness along with dark circles. Follow the same procedure.

- Dark circles can also be treated by mixing cucumber juice with lemon juice in equal quantities. Apply daily and wash off with water after 15 minutes.

- Tomato juice is also said to lighten skin colour.

- Consult your doctor about daily exercises. Include deep breathing exercises in your exercise schedule. This helps to deal with stress and also oxygenates the body.

**John smith** Male

Very effective information larrybrown06. People are facing a great problem of under eye dark circles. 8 out of 10 persons have searching for the solution to get rid of under eye black dark circles. Your information is follow by me too as other are following.

Banned
    **Emma Brown** Female

Put cucumber on eyes for at least 3, hours. You can do it while sleeping it will help you. Plus take care of your diet drink plenty of milk and eat a lot of fruits.

**Emily Kristina** Female

Take a good sleep of at least 8 hours. Soak cotton in unboiled milk and place them on eyes. Then rest for 15 minutes. You can see good result within few days for dark circles.

Banned
    **kevinkrieger** Male

Do Daily exercise
    At-least 6-8 hours sleep daily
    Take good amount of green vegetables, vitamins and fruits like banana, mangoes and oranges, along with vegetables like spinach, green, carrots and brinjals
    Remove all your eye make-up like Eye-lashes and Mascara before going to sleep.

**Elena Shephard** Female

Get plenty of sleep nightly, lack of sleep tends to cause the skin to become paler thus increasing the appearance of darkness under the eyes, and reduces circulation.
    Use cucumber slices, it has long been used to reduce puffiness and refresh the appearance of skin around the eyes.
    Drinking water always helps, but when it comes to blackness under the eye it really does work. It also helps you relax because it is a soothing drink.

Banned
    **kevinkrieger** Male

I place cold cucumber slices directly on my closed eyelids for 10-15 minutes which lightens my dark circle and makes me feel good.

**Dubai Cosmetic Surgery** Female

informative but if its not work then what we do??

**Emily Kristina** Female

I was also suffering from dark circles. And than I start using ******** skin cream. I was shocked when I saw that my dark circles banished after one month completely. This is really a miracle cream for all skin problems. I think you should try this cream to get beautiful skin. http://tinyurl.com/omfrnel

**Steve Xavior** Male

I think home remedies should me used to remove cure dark circles.Because there is no any side affect of them.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast