Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Milk powder – Good for skin.

Most things in a household can be used for the benefit of skin – face or the body. Milk powder is nourishing in a face pack. You can make a face pack by adding of honey 1 teaspoonful and a few drops of water or a teaspoonful of yogurt to milk powder. Leave it on for 15 minutes before washing off with cold water.

It is a revitalizing face pack and once a week is good. It is best suited for combination skin but if you have oily skin, add some fuller’s earth [equal to the milk powder] to the pack you mask.

That is interesting and I would like to try it out. Can you specify what kind of milk powder to use? Is it skim milk or powder filled milk?

That sounds so yummy, like a candy treat. If I eat it instead will it still do wonders for my skin? I eat all those ingredients you mentioned, but maybe I'll try this at home soon. I think milk is generally good for the skin, which is why we see a lot of "milk" based body lotions and creams. And you know what Skincare, I don't think it matters what kind of milk powder you use.

Hmmm... What I am thinking is that skim milk has better results than those filled milk since the skin milk is pure milk. But let us just try it and see what is the difference.

My friend also once told me that eating ingredients that is good for the skin is better since it will go to your body's system.

When i was a child my grandmother always use to say " Drink lot of milk your skin will be white" and i think its true,milk makes your skin whiter.
    I love My Skin

Don't tell it to the Afro American people...;)

obviously I doubt that drinking milk deals anything with melanin production. However it is helps a lot to cleanse death skin cells.

speaking of the dead skin/damaged skin, Natural Peeling by Valence is THE BEST for removing the dead skin!

My skin feels super smooth and soft after I use it. My skin care routine is to wear my original home made skincare mask after I use Natural Peeling ;-)

It's seems like a yummy candy. For me, when I'm going to apply it to my face, I would eat it after. There are lots of home based products that can be used for skin care. Oats, cereals and fruits, delicious to eat, healthy inside and out. Home based healthy wonders really amazing.
    Is any other type of milk can be used?

**** Female

Milk really does wonder...My choice is full cream milk...I have been using it and never had problem about skin care anymore, plus my skin is 2 shades lighter and softer...if you have dark skin, check out darkskincaresecrests on the inetrnet, you'll find some great tips there...

Here's my regimen:
    FOR EYES:
    Milk + honey = gently apply around the eyes (careful that it wont get into the eyes) then leave on for a 10mins then rinse off with lukewarm water..
    FOR STRETCHMARKS:
    milk + almond oil = mix them together, use full cream milk or fresh milk for that matter then massage them on the areas...cover with warm towel for about 15 mins...rinse off with lukewarm water then put on milk lotion lavishly...do this as substitute to soap...
    FOR BODY:
    Use milk as a lotion, apply lavishly on your body...leave on for 15 mins then rinse off with mild soap...

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast