Default Drying Face Off, Reuse Towel?

I have started a routine to combat acne on my face. At night I wash my face with a prescription gel then I shave, then I use a prescription lotion and non prescription scar product as well. In the morning I just wash my face and apply the gel. Although I'm planning on switching the prescription gel I use to wash my face to a store bought one that won't dry my face my concern is that I've always used the same towels to dry my face. From a website that recommended that I use a wash that won't dry my they said I should use a clean towel every time to dry my face. This makes sense but I only own two towels. So my question to anyone who already dries their face with a non used towel every time is how do you manage this, do you own at least 7 towels and wash them all every week? Alternatively, If I use paper towels and throw them away would that be any different than using a regular towel. I ask about paper towels because I would have to take them from somewhere else since my building's bathroom doesn't provide paper towels. In Summary, videos have told me to use a clean towel every time, but I don't see how a person can manage it, if you do let me know how you do it.

I now realize several smaller towels could easily be purchased. Does anyone own seperate smaller towels just for their face? Also does anyone that feel one-use-only for a clean towel is the only hygienic way to dry off your face without spreading germs, how about the other side of the towel the next day If I keep track? And I also thought of this I use the same washcloth to wash my face/ moisten my face before I wash it and shave. Is that bad for my face. I'm only this concerned since I do have acne even though I wash my face all the time.

**** Female

Using those tiny face towels seems like your best bet. It will keep everything hygienic, and will help with your problem.

Just be careful if you use fabric softener in your laundry. Either switch to one that's hypoallergenic, or hand wash the towels when you're done!

**Brenda** Female

i was going to suggest paper towels. i am a bad girl and i reuse my towel. i don't have many towels either. i do hang them to dry. i haven't had anything bad happen but i don't have any facial skin conditions at the present.

**** Female

Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, that^ might be easier.

You could just take one or two paper towels into the bathroom with you if you didn't want to haul the whole roll in.

**Lucy Jodkowski** Female

yeah I use a clean, small, face towel every time to dry my face. I don't like the thought of putting anything dirty near my face, especially if someone in your household has some kind of infection, you could pick up a cold soar, eye infections, etc...
    definitely don't use the one that you use to dry your body and what everyone else uses, who knows what's on them.

L.
    x

**Ziesha Shey** Female

hey you should use wipes either refreshment wipes or sunscreen ones

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful