Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    **Emma Brown** Female

I read somewhere that water isn't the fix-it solution to this type of issue. While it does help keep your body rid itself of toxins, it's not the final answer. You have various factors to consider.

The sun is a huge factor. Because UV rays are damaging, you want to be sure that you minimize your exposure to the sun, but also fight the cell damage from within. Consume fruits that are rich in antioxidants. Antioxidants are responsible for giving your body the ability to fight off oxidative stress. Oxidative stress is what causes cells to become weak and basically die. The less healthy your cells are, the more you are prone to aging and disease.

Some brands that really help skin look dewy, fresh, and radiant are Life Cell. I'm 25 now and for several years I noticed that my eye area was starting to look a bit tired. I also noticed a few wrinkles. The Life Cell products, did wonders. My mom is using Life Cell She looks great for her age and she is now turning 53. She's managed to knock 10 years off her age by properly and gently cleaning the skin on her face and treating it well with good products.

**Albert smith** Male

this is something one should think it over. I think for such early age, home made and natural methods should be opted for. What I will suggest is that with though looking at the picture and knowing about the hormones, one will not be able to judge on the problem that is arising in such initial stage. The best way can be to have a visit to one of the renowned skin center that can help you in this.

They wont last for a long time, you are very young to have wrinkles do not worry.

Banned
    **kevinkrieger** Male

Some tips are:
    Drink lots of water, get 8 hours sleep, leave all your tension.
    Apply a moisturizing eye cream twice a day.
    Stay away from sun.
    Start eating fresh foods.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12