Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: acne free cream

**Rosaly Hudson** Female

But you can also opt out for chemical peels to remove the acne. But yes you have to consult a dermatologist first.
    Last edited by Dr.Saiyan; 12-08-2012 at 04:00 PM.

**naturesorganic** Male

207 N. Gilbert Rd Ste 001 Gilbert, AZ 85234

Retin-A is best cream for ance.

Quote Originally Posted by Doracollis03 View Post
    You should use Retin-A. It work well.
    I had used this recently.For sure it will provide you perfect results.

**Brendon Johns** Male

Yes Retin-A is perfect and definitely it would be great just try it for your skin. I also had this problem and now i am absolutely fine and sort of acne is there on my face. I also used retin-a

Banned
    **Oshum** Male

Hi, you can use some Herbal or Ayurveda products according to your oily skin and these Ayurveda cosmetics will not have any side-effects as others do and it will also clear your face.

The best acne cream for your skin is not necessarily the one with the most ads or infomercials. For one thing, not everyone has the same type of skin and tolerance for products and many acne treatment cream products in the market today are either ineffective or too harsh consider your skin type when trying to decide among the hundreds of 'best acne cream products' out there in the market today. Antimicrobials, such as Clindamycin and Erythromycin, have strong drying properties that may leave your dry skin irritated. And, even if your acne cleared up due to antimicrobial treatment, you would be left with wrinkled, old-looking skin. Choose milder treatments, such as low-percentage benzoyl peroxide and gentle antiseptic washes. However, this could be a problem if the mildness of these products makes them ineffective. Creams are generally a better choice than gels for moisturising the skin.

**Hemant Latawa** Male

Retino-A 0.025% or 0.05%. Retino-A contains a derivative of vitamin A is the best cream for acne treatment once try it i have use this cream for me and it give me great results.

Banned
    **md.hasan** Male

I know natural skin care products are all time remove our face ACNE and also control.

There are many product are available in the market that are very useful for skin. Also you should avoid oily and spicy food..
    Last edited by pepsimax; 06-15-2013 at 10:02 AM.

Matcha Green Tea Powder is best for acne, if you will use you will find very good result and also A US study found that consuming matcha green tea can increase thermogenesis (the body’s own rate of burning calories) from a normal 8%-10% of daily energy expenditure, to between 35% and 43% of daily energy expediture. Also suitable for acne & rosacea. 137 x antioxidants of regular green tea. Raises energy for up to 6 hours

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast