Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: acne free cream

Well there are lots of skin care cream available for acne. But I would like to say if any good home remedies like any home paste or cream you can use so it will be more good for you.

I always had a fascination of tying out exotic treatments for my acne and at times some of them paid off well. Very recently I got hold of the Problematik Skin Mask

from Sakare and since using it my face has been largely free from acne. I typically use it once every week and the results I have been getting has encouraged me to try out more of their products. Even my boyfriend seems to appreciate the difference in my face and I can definitely recommend Sakare to anyone looking to pamper their skin

**Venetia Aiken** Female

Hey! Boy do I understand your frustration. I have to tell you about Salicylic Acid, specifically about the Chemical Face Peel. Not only will it get rid of your current acne, but it will prevent any further breakouts. As an added bonus, it even gets rid of acne scarring! Start with a low % and work your way up to a 35% solution. DO NOT start at that level. This is a treatment you will perform weekly, but I promise you - clear, glowing skin will be revealed. If you need any product recommendations, just let me know. Hope that helps!

I always had a fascination of tying out exotic treatments for my acne and at times some of them paid off well. Very recently I got hold of the Problematik Skin Mask

from Sakare and since using it my face has been largely free from acne. I typically use it once every week and the results I have been getting has encouraged me to try out more of their products. Even my boyfriend seems to appreciate the difference in my face and I can definitely recommend Sakare to anyone looking to pamper their skin

Banned
    **Katheryn Gumba** Female

Try using the products of Belo Essentials. Belo Essentials is your everyday real beauty solution thatís safe and paraben-free.

belo cancer

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234