Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    **** Male

Thumbs up How To Get Rid Of Bad Acne

well i have bad acne too. to get rid of it like bit more fast than usually you go to the doctor and tell them about your acne (don't worry about showing them your acne they seen worst) and they write a prescription for you for "Clindoxyl Gel" it works really well you wash your face and apply it then the next day it shrinks down really fast. (P.S don't eat alot of junk food it makes alot of pimples on your face and you will only wonder [URL=removed]how to get rid of acne) and using a soap bar makes it really worst.
    Ok well a couple of things,
    1. You should not just be washing your face with soap. There is a reason why they make face washes. The science behind it is, most washes and soaps are not pH balanced. Our skin has a thing called an "acid mantle." Which is around a pH of 4.5.
    When you wash with a high alkaline soap, you raise your skins pH that results in dryness. and can evn result in lizard skin.
    this happens because the high pH sends the enzmyes in our skin that are responsible for natural exfoliation into hyperdrive.
    I would strongly suggest you go to the drug store and buy a cheap wash. IF you can i would even higher recommend you buy a nicer face wash that is pH balanced like Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel.
    But since you have acne, you are best off getting an acne wash. They make an acne wash too, but acne washes can not be perfectly balanced for our skin, or else they would not be able to kill the bacteria.
    2. Never use toothpaste as a spot treatment. The fluoride in toothpaste is known to burn the skin. Instead invest in a nice spot treatment for your breakouts.
    3. If you wear a helmet, wipe down the straps and pads in the helmet with an alcohol pad. If you wear a backpack, get an acne face wipe, and wipe down your back after your bike. The increase sweat causes an increase of bacteria.
    An acne face wipe can also help keep your face free of breakouts, or at least be used to spruce up before and after work.

Good tip, and here are my experience in acne treatment:

Wondering how you can eliminate acne fast? Searching for treatments that promote more healthy skin free of acne? Acne sufferers are constantly around the search for techniques that revitalize your skin and heal the problem fast. Eliminating acne involves integrating healthy changes in lifestyle in addition to while using reliable topical items that ensure fast recovery from acne. A few of the methods to get rid of acne.

Make use of the Right Items

Topical skincare items that contains benzoyl peroxide are discovered to be helpful in eliminating acne. Becoming an antiseptic, benzoyl peroxide does a great job of killing the bacteria accountable for leading to acne. Just in case that does not work, one might opt for creams which contain salicylic acidity. Essentially, salicylic acidity functions being an exfoliating agent and encourages peeling of outer skin. Exfoliation helps you to eliminate gathered the dead skin cells around the superficial skin. Therefore unclogs the blocked pores effectively. The unblocking action also removes the oil buildup in blocked pores, thus assisting to obvious acne. Other items like 'Exposed' acne treatment are supported by positive customer recommendations and also have been good at obtaining a better looking skin inside a short duration.

Face Clean

Cleansing the face area two times daily with acne face clean which contain natural elements is an additional method to eliminate acne fast. Probably the most popular face washes like Pronexin and Positive facial cleanser combat acne effectively. These items are developed to advertise losing of dead skin cells cell and destroy the bacteria. They behave as gentle skin lotions and try to nourish and restore natural glow of your skin.

Exercise

Carrying out a 20-25 minute workout daily may also lead in eliminating acne fast. Hormonal discrepancy is frequently the primary reason behind surplus manufacture of sebum (oil) that eventually triggers acne. More particularly, an excessive amount of testosterone related the body's hormones are now being created that disturb the hormonal balance. Physical exercise reduces testosterone production, that is essential to control and eliminate acne. However, make certain you do not over exert yourself or exercise for prolonged time period as this leads to worsening of acne.

Consume a Healthy Diet

Any problem and something just can't manage to drink inadequate water. Lack of fluids can aggravate acne signs and symptoms and thus to prevent such undesirable changes onto the skin, sufficient intake of water is essential. Topical items will not give good result, unless of course certain meals are thrown away in the diet. A healthy diet plan forms a fundamental element of best acne treatment. More particularly, an acne free diet needs to be adopted to beat this problem in the earliest.

Stop Constitute Abuse

Over utilization of makeup may also trigger acne outbreaks. The habit of smoking of not getting rid of the constitute and departing it overnight may also cause acne. Sometimes, the cosmetics employed for constitute contain harsh chemicals and thus their usage may also lead to the introduction of acne. So, make certain you do not get obsessive about the constitute and employ it only if necessary. Thus, reducing or staying away from constitute is really a pre-requisite for eliminating acne.

My favorite skin care tips you should do regularly and which also contribute in a good overall health and beauty are:

1.Drink a lot of water
    2.Exercise 2-3 times a week
    3. Sleep at least 8 hour a night
    4.Reduce your stress level and
    5. Moisturize your skin daily

I read them at [link under review]
    There are more but I like this ones and try to apply them regularly. And if I only have to chose 2 they would be:
    1. Drink water and
    2. Sleep.
    Easy, natural and inexpensive.

**Rachel** Female

A good daily and weekly skin care regimen, plus a healthy diet plus a healthy emotional state of mind. Try and focus on something you're passionate about like a hobby or work to get your mind off your acne.

**Lucy Jodkowski** Female

That's a lovely way of dealing with it, Rach. As soon as I concentrate on something I enjoy or something that interests me, I immediately stop thinking about my acne. Which means I'm not worrying about it or touching it, which can make it worse.

L.
    x
    Skin is my passion.

**Rachel** Female

Stress and hormones plays a huge role in acne formation. Anything that can reduce these factors is good for skin health.

**nimra shehzadi** Female

I'm really worried .. My daughter is having these spots on her face which have occurred after her acne problem. The pigmentation is all gone but the scars are there for so long and i haven't found any reliable product which could make her scars disappear . Please help . I've heard of this product InviCible Scars Advanced Scar Treatment | For Scars & Dark Spots
    Is it worth buying ? I have also heard about Mederma Skin Care for Scars, Scarring & Stretch Marks | Mederma.com. Please tell me what are your views regarding both these products ?

**Brenda** Female

have you tried peels? like lactic acid, glycolic acid, tca? you can do these at home and if you follow the directions she should have those scars gone in no time. yes i have heard of scar treatments that you mentioned but personally i haven't used them so i can't say if they work or not. mederma is usually recommended by surgeons but i don't know if that means anything or not.

**Germaine** Female

From what I know but correct me if I'm wrong, acne is mainly caused by the P.acne bacteria and can be very resilient. I'm currently at my wit's end because I'm suffering from forehead acne and I've had this problem for about 1 year. It all started when I got really stressed up at a new job and I guess the hormonal imbalance just wrecked havoc on my face. My cheeks are clear but now my forehead is full of little whiteheads that I have to keep squeezing out on a daily basis. If I leave them there, it'd just accumulate and get very lumpy. I've tried retin A, sulphur, camphor, salicylic acid products and they all don't work. Sigh. Would appreciate if anyone had the same problem before help me out on this. Not keen to see doctors because I've previous bad encounters where the oral supplements created more problems for me.

The most effective remedy for the scars is application of honey several times a day. It will give a natural glow to the skin and will remove all scars.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

About DermaTalk

DermaTalk is an Skin Care Advice forum and message board dedicated to people for sharing Skin related issues and experiences with community members and get suggestions from expert.

Quick Links

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information:
verify here.

Stay Connected

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed