Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default How can I make my eyes look a little bigger

I am a girl of 27. I am getting married this november. I am quite good looking but my eyes are a little small. Please suggest some makeup tips so that I can make my eyes look a little bigger

**Ashma Sherchan** Female

There are a few tricks that can help you: avoid using eyeliner all around your eye. This will make your eyes look smaller. Taper a fine line from the inner corner of your eye, close to your lashes, and accent your eye shape by thickening the line more toward the outer corner of your eye. You can extend your liner beyond the corner of your eye slightly to open your eye. This will also make your lashes look thicker and longer. Use light shades or a light shimmer on your lid to open up your eyes. You could also use an iridescent highlighter under your brow. Lashes can also be a great eye-opener. Curl them three times before applying mascara at the base, halfway up and at the tip to create a gentle, rounded curl. Fan out your lashes while applying mascara. Brush the inner third in toward your nose, the middle third straight out and the outer third toward your temples. Have fun making up!!!

"avoid using eyeliner all around your eye." -- I thought this was supposed to make your eyes look bigger? But I don't know much about eye makeup anyway. This is the most difficult part of the face to 'decorate' so I always go to the salon and have my eyes done there. I tried doing my own eye makeup for my graduation and I looked horrible. Well, it wasn't a mess but it wasn't flattering either.

Oh thank you for tips i'll try it lets see if it works..

Quote Originally Posted by mimico View Post
    "avoid using eyeliner all around your eye." -- I thought this was supposed to make your eyes look bigger?

Well there are few tricks..

if you use eyeliner around the eyes it makes eyes look smaller but if you use underneath your eyes it will look like bigger..

oh my god i guess it worked..i did exactly what you said and it looks like my eyes looks bigger than before..and my friends also said it..Thank you ashma..

nice to see it worked for you..

another great trick in addition to ashma's is white eyeliner. you should choose one that's a little off-white with a pinkish tone to make it look more natural. you apply this white liner on your lower lids and it'll instantly make your eyes look bigger! its what today's makeup artists do.

**Zenisha Shrestha** Female

i'll also try this now.

**clara kim** Female

eyeliner on the wetline of the eyes, mascara, and highlighting the inner and outer corners of your eyes might help!

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast