Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

**Christina Rose** Female

Have you tried wrightia tinctoria for treating psoriasis? They say it heals psoriasis and should be used after diluting with coconut oil. One of my relatives got her Psoriasis cured with it. Hope it helps.

Regards

**gaici.he** Female

Thank you so much, Rachel, for offer skills, you are expert in this field. I agree with your idea to avoid stress, i personally think stress is an inner factor causing Psoriasis. And this is based from Old China's medical skills. Sometimes we are just unable to deal with the high pressure from working and life. And i think the best way to prevent from Psoriasis is to keep a sunshine mood. Only if one keeps a sun in his/her heart, nothing will be a promblem! Won't it?

**Steve Xavior** Male

The Yogurt and banana pack is very useful to treat Psoriasis at home .In your diet take fish oil, evening primrose, Vitamin D and milk .

Banned
    **Wendy Gillan** Female

Hi Rach, Generally i am skin care expert and found your query related something to what i am serving in? Here are some more tips from my side that i want to add on to your list some additional points, that i have researched and authored. Any body who is suffering from psoriasis will get help from here.

**Brahim Nadi** Male

Keep your skin soft and clean

I have suffered with psoriasis for about 20 years. I have to agree with sunlight, when I lived where I had an outdoor pool and was outside everyday even for just a couple hours my psoriasis was virtually gone. I now use Ora's Amazing Herbal face oil serum on all of my psoriasis patches (face or not) and alternate it with coconut oil. I make sure I drink half my body weight in oz of water a day to stay hydrated and I have started seeing great results from this.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12