Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I think you should try fractional laser treatment for dark circles and pigmentation around the lips. Fractional laser works effectively of the pigmented area and removes the damaged cells from your skin and give you better and younger looking skin.
    Last edited by Dr.Deepak; 10-17-2012 at 03:02 PM. Reason: spam link..

**Genevieve** Female

Hi Umesh,
    Besides using an acne treatment, make sure you are using a cleanser that targets clogged pores and redness. The ingredient Salicylic Acid would be a very good cleanser for your skincare concern. It is an anti-inflammatory so it reduces redness and calms down the skin. This is such an important step bacause before you can unclog pores you need to reduce the inflammationand that causes oil plugs, clogging pores. The Blemishless Purifying Foaming Gel dissolve deep inside the facial skin pores and helps dissolve and get rid of sebum, dirt and bacteria. Unlike other skin care ingredients, salicylic acid adheres to the skin and doesn’t get washed away upon rinsing.. the 2nd product is anti-bacterial pads that you can use throughout the day to wipe down sweat after exercising or as a quick treatment which also has salicylic acid.
    My teen-age kids use the Blemishless Kit however, all 3 products are sold individaully on omicskincare.com

Quote Originally Posted by Umesh Sharma View Post
    Hi All,
    I am having some pimples on my face and red spots around the neck and biceps so it looks the symptoms of Acne
    I am searching for a good product at this moment one of my friend told me about The revitol acnezine solution and gave me this url [ Under Review], saying that he had used it and it worked

Now I want to make sure that shall I go for this or not ?
    Is there any body else who has used this ?
    I shall be thankful to you all regarding the suggestions for this..please guide me positively .

**Martin** Male

Why don't you eat foods and drink high in Nutrients and Vitamins but low in sugar?
    Have you ever tried to exercise regularly? Sweat from exercise cleans out all of the skin pores blocked by bacteria and toxins.

Have you tried to drink at least 12 glasses of Filtered water a day?

Doing all of the above reduces Acne and by Natural Means your Acne will be removed. I can expand on what is above but I do not know if you would like me to.

Banned
    **Dora Collis** Female

Yes go for Retin A Cream it will help you !!!

**Joe Buch** Male

Retin A its very helpful for acne and wrinkles.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123