Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    **md.hasan** Male

when our skin is oily our skin brightness so less day by day.is the solution we apply a natural skin care products for our oily skin.

Banned
    **Emma Brown** Female

Whenever you buy a product make sure the labels in the back says it is noncomedogenic (means it wont clog your pores)dermatologist tested and oil free. Also wash your face at least twice a day and use a clay mask twice a week and avoid oily food and drink lots of water- it helps.

Banned
    **Monirul** Male

Argan oil is rich in vitamin E, carotene, phenols and phenolic acid and has high levels of the essential fatty acids oleic acid and linoleic acid, as well as several others. It is a natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, and contains two unique plant sterols (schottenol and spinasterol) not found in other oils. In addition, it is highly moisturizing and absorbs quickly, making it ideal for hair and skin care.

Banned
    **kevinkrieger** Male

Use oil free moisturizer daily.

**Melissa Mellie** Female

These tips will definitely help you out to get rid of oily skin:

* Wash your face with hot water. It removes oil more effectively than cool or lukewarm water

* There are many face packs are available in a market for oily skin apply it at least once a week. It will remove all extra oil and make your skin feel soft and smooth, and do not forget to mix rose water in your face pack.

* If you have a oily skin, Use a liquid face wash that contains alpha-hydroxy acids, such as citric acid, lactic acid, or glycolic acid.

* Take half tomato grind or squeeze it and add 7 drops of lemon juice in that. Mix well then apply on your face leave for 10 to 15 min or until it becomes dry then wash your face using cold water. Apply this mixture weekly twice.

* Egg-white mask can also be an effective natural remedy to get rid of oily skin.

**Steve Xavior** Male

It really works .I have tried it many times .I am saying that because of its great experience

Add few drops of lemon juice in honey. Mix it well and apply on face for 10-15 minutes and then wash it with fresh water. you can use this pack twice a week.

**marclewis** Male

Using the honey, lemon and milk are very good for skin.

Apply mixture of Multaani mitti and milk on the face and wash it after 15 minutes with fresh water.

My sensitive skin has always prevented my from trying out new products. Of late I came across the Sakare store at Neal Street and tried its solutions for sensitive skin.

Of those available, the Problematik Skin Mask did the job for me. After using it for few days I can see visible difference in my skin and it looks way better than before.

Thank you Sakare

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast