**clara kim** Female

Default Expensive Products

Do you feel like the more expensive it is the more better it is? How much are you willing to spend?

**BRTCskincare** Female

Well I think there is some truth in that. At the same time if the product is more expensive you have to wonder what ingredients they are putting in it (probably man-made and synthetic materials). The best skin care are products that contain natural ingredients and are offered for under $50

**Lucy Jodkowski** Female

At the end of the day you're only paying for the name. Simple cleanser is under 3 and does the job perfectly for example.
    Skin is my passion.

**clara kim** Female

Quote Originally Posted by skinlover View Post
    At the end of the day you're only paying for the name. Simple cleanser is under 3 and does the job perfectly for example.
    I totally agree with you, there are so many great products you can purchase from drug stores. I think its all in the name that it is expensive!

**Mona Harb** Female

Quote Originally Posted by kimclara View Post
    I totally agree with you, there are so many great products you can purchase from drug stores. I think its all in the name that it is expensive!
    This is not necessarily true - I sell many specialized brands in my salon because they have more advanced and specified formulas for people with different conditions. For example, if someone has an issue with contact dermatitis, I need to find him/her a brand that doesn't use fragrances or irritants. That severely limits the field, and I normally recommend Eminence Organics, which will run around $40.00 for a 5 kit starter set. While skin without many issues may be able to get by on the cheaper stuff, the more unique qualities a skin has the more specified/expensive I end up recommending.

Price doesn't matter at all. Many people think that natural products will not cause irritation to the skin. You can be allergic to natural products as well. many stores will give you samples of products. Ask for them. Most products have samples

**Mona Harb** Female

Quote Originally Posted by y34963 View Post
    Price doesn't matter at all. Many people think that natural products will not cause irritation to the skin. You can be allergic to natural products as well. many stores will give you samples of products. Ask for them. Most products have samples
    Oh, well I wasn't stating that one thing will work for everyone. I was just using a single example, and finding out your own preference is truly the best thing to do. I was saying that, for certain people, I will recommend more expensive products because they will tend to work better for those individuals (Eminence Organics, Phyto, Institut Esthederm, to name a few).

**clara kim** Female

Quote Originally Posted by Curlyologist View Post
    Oh, well I wasn't stating that one thing will work for everyone. I was just using a single example, and finding out your own preference is truly the best thing to do. I was saying that, for certain people, I will recommend more expensive products because they will tend to work better for those individuals (Eminence Organics, Phyto, Institut Esthederm, to name a few).
    Well I believe that it differs with everyone too. Just wanted to hear different perspectives and opinions!

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful