**Samanta Fisher** Female

Default Need your opinion

hello!
    I am a fan of asian cosmetics and I am about to buy a cleansing oil but I hesitate between two cleansing oils, the first one is the Facial treatment cleansing oil from SKII for $70 and the second one is the IASO Ghassoul Black cleansing oil for $34 that one of my friends recommended to me. I don't know which one I should order since SKII one is twice the price of the IASO and I think it's way too expensive just for a cleansing... I don't wanna spend so much money just for that... which one would you buy?

**Alia Kharbanda** Female

Quote Originally Posted by Samantisher View Post
    hello!
    I am a fan of asian cosmetics and I am about to buy a cleansing oil but I hesitate between two cleansing oils, the first one is the Facial treatment cleansing oil from SKII for $70 and the second one is the IASO Ghassoul Black cleansing oil for $34 that one of my friends recommended to me. I don't know which one I should order since SKII one is twice the price of the IASO and I think it's way too expensive just for a cleansing... I don't wanna spend so much money just for that... which one would you buy?
    I don't know that much about IASO brand, just heard that's the korean version of SKII, same luxurious standard I mean. If I were you, I would give it a try since the price is really cheaper than the SKII one because if it's good then I can save a lot of money now and later on every time I make a new purchase and if it's not that good then I wouldn't lose so much.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

About DermaTalk

DermaTalk is an Skin Care Advice forum and message board dedicated to people for sharing Skin related issues and experiences with community members and get suggestions from expert.

Quick Links

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information:
verify here.

Stay Connected

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed