Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

**Genevieve** Female

some of the best lightening creams on the market are creams that contain peptides or retinols because they repair the skin by stimulating collagen production to continuously improve skin's elasticity,smooth and soften skin texture, firm and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.

Quote Originally Posted by zeldabacon View Post

Hi, can anyone tell me which is the best anti-aging cream in the market or any tips to look younger and reduce visible lines and wrinkles around the eyes?

**vijay kumar** Male

There is no such thing as anti-aging cream. Eat properly, sleep on time, wake up early , go for regular walks, avoid junk food, be happy , your skin will automatically begin to look good.

**Julius Sikes** Male

yes i have used the product of both acne and anti aeging and truly saying that i have got rid of it in just 7 days it was like a magic cream to me as i was frustrated from various useless creams and it has also kept my skin tight and glowing from wrinkles

i havent found wrinkles or something on my skin face, n i really wanna know at which age exactly do you need to start to use anti aging cream?is it save to use it too soon or is it good?

**Nikki** Female

Quote Originally Posted by hanna18 View Post
    i havent found wrinkles or something on my skin face, n i really wanna know at which age exactly do you need to start to use anti aging cream?is it save to use it too soon or is it good?
    If you wait until you visibly need anti ageing treatments then the damage is done. From a young age you want to get into a good skin care routine and as you age and collagen production slows down you want to adapt your routine to compensate. Vitamin a, shea butter, jojoba oil, etc are an example of great natural products that can be used at any age and will benefit your skin as you age.

Wrinkles and dark circles are a sign of old age.if you are facing a wrinkles problem in early age,then it can be bad for your skin.there can be any reason for wrinkles like poor diet,skin problem,sleep disorder etc,it these not work then you can prevent from wrinkles problem with effective skin cream.
    Last edited by pepsimax; 10-18-2012 at 10:01 AM. Reason: sales link removd

**Mika Adams** Female

Try to use Olay.Here's a list of answers why you should try :

Line Minimization: Reduces appearance of lines.
    Nourishing Moisturization: Soothes dry skin.
    Tone Enhancement: Evens skin tone.
    Gentle Exfoliation: Smoothes and evens skin texture.
    Pore Refinement: Minimizes the appearance of pores.
    Anti-oxidants: Helps protects skin’s moisture barrier.
    Subtle Lifting: Hydrates for firmer skin appearance.

Hi everyone,

My doctor told me the only ingredient that has really gone through clinical studies that has shown to reverse signs of aging from sun exposure is Retin A (pharmaceutical level).

I have really sensitive skin, so I am worried about high grades of Retin A right now. So instead, I am seriously looking into DermaEarth, a natural product that uses the science of peptides which is paraben-free and chirally resolved (what the FDA requires drug manufacturers to do to make products safer). Anyone familar with DermaEarth? It's a new product line and I heard that the Real Housewives of Orange County were trying it out.

Take care and have a great rest of the holiday weekend,
    T

Any organic cream which doesn't contains chemical or less chemicals such as eyelatin and eyevive.it solves my issues very Smoothly.

**Rosaly Hudson** Female

I think Olay and Garnier both are very good brands. When it comes to anti aging creams or products.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast