Default Japanese skin care

I have such dry and rough skin and I could never find anything to help it. I tried so many different products but nothing would ever work and I honestly lost hope that I would ever find a product that would actually help my skin. That is, until I found out about goldsakura. i did some research and heard their products work wonders so I figured I would give it a try. I really didn't have anything to lose! I ordered the Hinoki Deitanseki Moisturizing Bar Soap and it got to my house so quickly. I thought it would be a failure just like all the other products, but let me tell you, it was so far from that. I am beyond thrilled with the results! This bar soap really cleaned up my skin, making it so much more smooth and moisturized, not to mention it smells like heaven. I finally got to say goodbye to my rough skin and hello to a beautiful complexion. The soap lasted me so long too unlike other facial bar soaps I've used before. I highly suggest taking a look at Gold Sakura! My skin problems are long gone now and I couldn't be happier that I stumbled across their website.
    Last edited by Dr.Saiyan; 12-11-2012 at 01:47 AM.

Banned
    **Alicia Clarke** Male

Well you have mention very useful tips here, Keep sharing such type of information in future too.

Banned
    **kevinkrieger** Male

Yes The product is best as it is natural skin care product and pure.

**Sam kendric** Male

Thanks to share skin care product.

My favorite Japanese skin care line is Yu-Be. I use their Moisturizing Skin Cream--it's instantly soothing and lasts to make skin really soft and smooth--and their Foaming Skin Polish to exfoliate--it's gentle enough but really works.

Great information shared thanx.

Banned
    **Katheryn Gumba** Female

Thank you for sharing. nice tips.

belo lotion chemical

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

About DermaTalk

DermaTalk is an Skin Care Advice forum and message board dedicated to people for sharing Skin related issues and experiences with community members and get suggestions from expert.

Quick Links

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information:
verify here.

Stay Connected

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed