Thread: Chickenpox

Default Chickenpox

Chickenpox… it leaves marks on your face. What should be used or taken precautions for it to heal speedily. I think better to avoid sun light.

**Ashma Sherchan** Female

Vitamin-E-containing creams may help a little..

Vitamin E oil will obviously helps the removing scars from chicken pox and it can be used along with sandalwood oil. Those are natural ways of removing the scars, but I think you need some medicine. There is a fluid called Miracle Cure that can also help in removing the scars from chicken pox, you should consider trying it.

Yup, miracle cure is the best for this type of thing

The best thing to do is to prevent scratching. If your child has chickenpox, sometimes an oatmeal bath or soap can help to keep the itching to a minimum. It is sometimes necessary to put mittens or socks over the hands in a very young child.

**** Male

Evion ointment contains more Vitamin E content and it really helps to get cure from chickenpox scars or spots on the faces. It is quite popular in south india. i hope it is used in north too.

Regards,
    nlp18

I unfortunately had a much worse case of chicken pox when i was young and i have a dozen scars on my face and neck. They are not very noticeable color wise but i would still like to get rid of them. I have a feeling creams wont be very useful to remove the craters created by them. Maybe only in pigmentation. I might need some treatment for it. suggestions ?

yea vitamin E creams might help.. and laser therapy for complete removal.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful