Thread: Please help

**donna hill** Female

Default Please help

Im having a really bad time with my itching, can someone please tell me about a good itching cream? This is driving me crazy!!!

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

If its driving you crazy than anti-itch creams might not work well on you, you may need some oral medications. There are several over the counter anti-itch medications that can be bought on your local pharmacy. Some of the brands are Allegra,Claritin,Zyrtec etc...

If you don't like the oral options you may search for Benadryl cream or calamine lotion, better buy in combination or buy both and apply it.

**Nikki** Female

Quote Originally Posted by hilldon View Post
    Im having a really bad time with my itching, can someone please tell me about a good itching cream? This is driving me crazy!!!
    Where is the itching? Does anything like tight clothing, exercise, showers, etc make the problem worse?

**Dorothy Evans** Female

Have you been to doctor? If not you should do that so that he can get a better look at your rashes and he can tell you what the right medication for you is

**donna hill** Female

Quote Originally Posted by Deepak View Post
    If its driving you crazy than anti-itch creams might not work well on you, you may need some oral medications. There are several over the counter anti-itch medications that can be bought on your local pharmacy. Some of the brands are Allegra,Claritin,Zyrtec etc...

If you don't like the oral options you may search for Benadryl cream or calamine lotion, better buy in combination or buy both and apply it.

Thank you so much for your suggestions, I haven't tried none of the medications you listed, i guess ill have to try it one of them

**donna hill** Female

Quote Originally Posted by pepsimax View Post
    Where is the itching? Does anything like tight clothing, exercise, showers, etc make the problem worse?
    Sometimes when im wearing tight chlothes like jeans or so the itching starts on my legs and like right now i have a really bad itch on my back and my arms, and today in the morning i saw a red rash on my back arm and im starting to get a few more, the more i scratch the more they come out i guess

**Genevieve** Female

Sometimes when im wearing tight chlothes like jeans or so the itching starts on my legs and like right now i have a really bad itch on my back and my arms, and today in the morning i saw a red rash on my back arm and im starting to get a few more, the more i scratch the more they come out i guess

In this case and in my opinion, you should definitely see a doctor and get the right medication for the correct diagnosos.

**Nikki** Female

Sometimes without realising its something obvious that is causing itching/rash but we are too blinded to see. As yours is more widespread I would follow Deepaks advice.

**Alba Allen** Female

Where does it itch? It depends where it itches.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

About DermaTalk

DermaTalk is an Skin Care Advice forum and message board dedicated to people for sharing Skin related issues and experiences with community members and get suggestions from expert.

Quick Links

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information:
verify here.

Stay Connected

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed