Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: drinking water

**bharat book bureau** Male

Quote Originally Posted by starngeboy View Post
    Hello, Do you guys think that drinking a lot of water will help me lose weight?
    Water needs while losing weight , when burning calories creates toxins and water is playing important role for flushing them out, that means water is very essential for loosing weight But that not means drink lots of water, only adequate amount of water is needed,
    Consult with your dietician if feel it need so ....!

Quote Originally Posted by pepsimax View Post
    That's what I used to do until I found a recipe for other flavoured water so now add a variety of fruit. I like to have fruit in savoury meals so always have a selection at home. Water recipes work well on fruit that is starting to go soft so nothing goes to waste.
    Well this is great thing rather than drinking just water, and water is helpful for loosing weight, diet would be testy

**Edward Davis** Male

water is very good for your health, but i dont think that would make you loose weight it may help you in your diet but it will not make you loose weight

**bharat book bureau** Male

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Davis View Post
    water is very good for your health, but i dont think that would make you loose weight it may help you in your diet but it will not make you loose weight
    i agreed but water is important in adequate amount while you are taking efforts for losing weight for the flushing toxins created during process of burning calories.

**arthor** Male

Absolutely True. Drinking a lot of water will help you lose weight and you have also do many more exercise for reduce the weight.

One's human system, which is made up of between 55 and 75 percent regular water, Lack of regular water can lead to lack of fluids, a condition that happens when you don't have enough regular water in your human body to carry on regular features....

**Clinton Cerejo** Male

Yes it helps a lot try to drink warm water especially in early morning.

**Tina Jay** Female

I add lemon to mine. Often we think we feel hungry but it's actually thirst, so try having a drink of water before you eat.

**Lisa** Female

Yes, Of course , Drinking water helps to eliminate the the unwanted fats from the body. Thus it is beneficial for weight loss.

Well, consuming a lot of the water and it will help you reduce weight and you have also do many more work out for decrease the body weight.

Well yes it is necessary for the body in a specific and required amount basically that is the need of our body.
    And its important for us to have it about 8/10 glass each day that keeps us save from a lot of unwanted things.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

About DermaTalk

DermaTalk is an Skin Care Advice forum and message board dedicated to people for sharing Skin related issues and experiences with community members and get suggestions from expert.

Quick Links

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information:
verify here.

Stay Connected

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed